Animal Crossing's Mr. Resetti made optional because he made players cry

barney_rebel

the backround music playing while Resetti is ranting is worse!!!

"I am dirt - DIRT!!!."

I'm still in AC-WW. done with the bugs and the fossils. Still looking for Art and fish.

Been playing nearly a year and a half? Very addicting game.

Unfortunately, New Leaf will only be in 3D which for regular DS people - stinks!!!!

So basically they took away the two memorable characters in the franchise. That's a shame, but it's why I've been gradually moving away from Nintendo. They don't take risks with their games any more or try to push anything creatively any more. They just play it safe.

So basically they took away the two memorable characters in the franchise. That's a shame, but it's why I've been gradually moving away from Nintendo. They don't take risks with their games any more or try to push anything creatively any more. They just play it safe.

It's not about the excitement or emotion in the games. I don't feel it anymore.

But this is hysterical.

It's not about the excitement or emotion in the games. I don't feel it anymore.

But this is hysterical.

I don't know what there is to a game if you don't feel anything. Playing a game and not feeling anything while doing so would mean that you're playing it solely for the purpose of playing it, which might just make it an addiction.

• Like 1

Interesting. My daughter loved AC City Folk. She loved it so much that she would get upset if her flowers died when she didn't play for a few days.

I hacked our Wii just to save games off and reload them for her so she would have all her flowers. That led to making a new hacked town that we would open up for visitors to come and take whatever they wanted. I even was an "official hacker" on an Animal Crossing site called esoe... Evil Society of Evil. It all got out of control, but my daughter loved it. She loved impressing her friends with our cool hacked town and how she could walk thru trees and fly and teleport... :LOL:

She never hacked anything in her original town other than refreshing the flowers. She found all the bugs and fossils herself, caught all the fish herself, etc etc.

Ah. and as predicted, the Amimal Crossing games continue to get worse as the series go on. Population Growing is by far the best Animal Crossing game. So relaxing to play :)

Certainly one of my favorite games, definitely in the top 3.

Original N64 version still works fine in my system. Of course I have a modded N64 (Basically, the only thing stopping inter-regional play is two little plastic corners. NTSC U have the corners and NTSC-J don't.) NTSC-J, Animal Crossing wasn't released in America until they released it on GC in 2001, which I also have.

Never played the other ones, are they any good?