Ticket Arrived!

KevinDallas

Got my ticket in the mail yesterday for the Austin show. I hate having to rely on the mail. Wish we were able to print the tickets at purchase. But all is good! This will be my 15th show since 1984. I've never the first show of a tour, can't wait!
  • Like 1

Mine too. I was surprised at how long it took after the shipping notification email—I was starting to worry that it had gotten lost in the mail or that I had accidentally thrown it in the recycling bin.

2.5 weeks to go!

I just got my ticket for AC. I'm praying I'm not too far to the side to have a good view (outside aisle seat sec 104 row 2). Anyone at the S & A show here know exactly how far out sideways the stage went? I'm hoping at least a little bigger than the floor plan shows. 5 weeks to go exactly! Time to start getting psyched! Edited by HalfwayToGone

Just got an email today saying that my tix for the Baltimore show just shipped! I used FedEx 2-Day delivery, so I HOPE to get mine by Wednesday. Getting psyched!! :banana:

Anyone know if theres a chance the tour packages will be sent on time?

If history repeats itself then the answer is no way in hell.

Well, no picks from China so maybe we have a chance?.... :huh:

(Not sure what the "exclusive Item" is though, so who knows....I'm not betting on getting the stuff before my June shows.....

Anyone know if theres a chance the tour packages will be sent on time?

If history repeats itself then the answer is no way in hell.

Well, no picks from China so maybe we have a chance?.... :huh:

(Not sure what the "exclusive Item" is though, so who knows....I'm not betting on getting the stuff before my June shows.....

I would be shocked if my VIP package shows up before the Hamilton show.

Based on what happened last year I would guess more like late August.. well after the tour ends.