I can empathize with Martin...anyone else?

GREENSBORO, NC—According to sources, local boyfriend Martin Daniels was compelled to display secondhand outrage Monday as his girlfriend, Linzi Rosario, vented about a recent incident in which a coworker behaved inconsiderately toward her. “Ugh, I can’t believe she did that,” Daniels reportedly forced himself to say, employing a tone of disgust he hoped would convince Rosario he understood why she was upset. “You’re right. She was way out of line. I remember you saying she’s done that before, and it’s awful that she did it again. I’d be mad, too. I am mad.” At press time, with Rosario continuing to detail her coworker’s behavior, sources said Daniels had decided he should go ahead and spend the next five seconds or so shaking his head to convey a sense of commiseration.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/boyfriend-forced-to-express-secondhand-outrage,31520/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:headline:default

This article is amusing, but what isn't is the Joseph Stalin quote in your signature. Maybe you didn't realize that Stalin was responsible for tens of millions of deaths during his brutal rule. Tens of millions. Deaths in gulags, by intentional famine, firing squads.. you name it. You should be more concerned about the source than your agenda.

This article is amusing, but what isn't is the Joseph Stalin quote in your signature. Maybe you didn't realize that Stalin was responsible for tens of millions of deaths during his brutal rule. Tens of millions. Deaths in gulags, by intentional famine, firing squads.. you name it. You should be more concerned about the source than your agenda.

I agree, there's absolutely nothing amusing about Joseph Stalin. Nothing at all. He may be responsible for more deaths than any human in history, and apparently enjoyed the hell out of it. The quote is intended to show the evil of the human and how he achieved those goals—it is not intended to reflect positively on him in any way...it indeed is intended to reflect the 180 degree opposite, as there is nothing positive to say. Nothing..

If he wasn't responsible for more deaths than anyone in human history, it was Mao Zedong. He had a similar virulent ideology. Both are blights on the history of humanity; there is nothing positive to say about either.

• Like 1

:laughing guy:

I agree, there's absolutely nothing amusing about Joseph Stalin. Nothing at all. He may be responsible for more deaths than any human in history, and apparently enjoyed the hell out of it. The quote is intended to show the evil of the human and how he achieved those goals—it is not intended to reflect positively on him in any way...it indeed is intended to reflect the 180 degree opposite, as there is nothing positive to say. Nothing..

If he wasn't responsible for more deaths than anyone in human history, it was Mao Zedong. He had a similar virulent ideology. Both are blights on the history of humanity; there is nothing positive to say about either.

Alright, thank you.

:laughing guy:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

I can empathize with Martin...anyone else?

GREENSBORO, NC—According to sources, local boyfriend Martin Daniels was compelled to display secondhand outrage Monday as his girlfriend, Linzi Rosario, vented about a recent incident in which a coworker behaved inconsiderately toward her. “Ugh, I can’t believe she did that,” Daniels reportedly forced himself to say, employing a tone of disgust he hoped would convince Rosario he understood why she was upset. “You’re right. She was way out of line. I remember you saying she’s done that before, and it’s awful that she did it again. I’d be mad, too. I am mad.” At press time, with Rosario continuing to detail her coworker’s behavior, sources said Daniels had decided he should go ahead and spend the next five seconds or so shaking his head to convey a sense of commiseration.

http://www.theonion....eadline:default

"Martin Daniels" sounds a lot like me. (In fact, my name is MARTINK DANIELS!)