Which Classic TV Character Did You Most Want To Punch Dead In The Face??

laughedatbytime

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/733/part8.jpg

this guy was a real douche

• Like 2

The entire child cast of "Full House". Ditto the show "Growing Pains", but especially Kirk Cameron as Mike Seaver. Heck, I'd punch him as himself.

Cameron's even more obnoxious today. Personally I'd love to brand a Slayer logo to his forehead.

• Like 3

Hubby's choice...

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/D29416E2-B89C-42C1-AC93-80A6DA5E7E87-167-000000C0174E8A23.jpg

• Like 2

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/91928D19-1BE6-4B31-8167-762DBBAF16D6-167-000000C34E66DF21.jpg

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/91928D19-1BE6-4B31-8167-762DBBAF16D6-167-000000C34E66DF21.jpg

Oh no, you can't go wrong with the D&D cartoon show!

Oh no, you can't go wrong with the D&D cartoon show!

I just found Uni so annoying!

Uni's uncoolness was drowned out by Venture and Tiamat the dragon's awesomeness. I thought Bobby the barbarian was the most annoying anyway

Venture was AWESOME. Too awesome for two horns! It's too bad they didn't make him use his power more often. His nightmare was bad-ass. If you remember the episode where the kids made a plan to try and trap and kill him in another plane (or whatever) it was a great one.

I watched it for Eric's jokes mostly. I own the DVD box set and years later when I re-watched it I couldn't believe the voice of Eric was Ralph Malph from Happy Days lol. I mean listening to it now it's so obvious but as a kid you don't notice that stuff.

Too bad it never got an "official" ending. I know they wrote a closing story that was acted out way later with mostly different voice actors and picture stills but it's not the same.

Edited by Del_Duio

Uni's uncoolness was drowned out by Venture and Tiamat the dragon's awesomeness. I thought Bobby the barbarian was the most annoying anyway

Venture was AWESOME. Too awesome for two horns! It's too bad they didn't make him use his power more often. His nightmare was bad-ass. If you remember the episode where the kids made a plan to try and trap and kill him in another plane (or whatever) it was a great one.

I watched it for Eric's jokes mostly. I own the DVD box set and years later when I re-watched it I couldn't believe the voice of Eric was Ralph Malph from Happy Days lol. I mean listening to it now it's so obvious but as a kid you don't notice that stuff.

Too bad it never got an "official" ending. I know they wrote a closing story that was acted out way later with mostly different voice actors and picture stills but it's not the same.

Yeah, I remember that episode. They nearly killed him!

Funny about Ralph Cavalier Malph, he was the best character for sure. fyi, Willie Aames (Ranger) and that Nicholas kid (Barbarian) from 8 is Enough were also on there. I think a concluding episode might've ruined it for me.Being lost is where it's at...huh?...what?!..uh, yeah.

Willie Aames (Ranger) and that Nicholas kid (Barbarian) from 8 is Enough were also on there.

Ya know what makes me want to punch Willie Aames? His birth name is Albert William Upton, and when the child actor went into show business, his mother changed his last name to Aames (with two A's), so that he would be listed FIRST on any cast listing. Actually, I'd like to punch his mother, too..... :bitchslap: :bitchslap:

The entire child cast of "Full House". Ditto the show "Growing Pains", but especially Kirk Cameron as Mike Seaver. Heck, I'd punch him as himself.

Cameron's even more obnoxious today. Personally I'd love to brand a Slayer logo to his forehead.

Apparently, his Full House sister is quite a fundie nutcase as well for tweeting a picture of how much she likes Chick Fil A during that whole controversy last Summer.

Willie Aames (Ranger) and that Nicholas kid (Barbarian) from 8 is Enough were also on there.

Ya know what makes me want to punch Willie Aames? His birth name is Albert William Upton, and when the child actor went into show business, his mother changed his last name to Aames (with two A's), so that he would be listed FIRST on any cast listing. Actually, I'd like to punch his mother, too..... :bitchslap: :bitchslap:

The

slag!!!!

I'll have to say Babycat when she starred in "Attack of the Killer Babycats the TV Show" she was such a slut in that short, short skirt!! :nya nya: :unsure: :hi: :madra: :cheerleader: :joker:

:LMAO:

I'll have to say Babycat when she starred in "Attack of the Killer Babycats the TV Show" she was such a slut in that short, short skirt!! :nya nya: :unsure: :hi: :madra: :cheerleader: :joker:

;)

:hi:

:hi: :smoke:

• Like 1

;)

:hi:

:hi: :smoke:

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Hubby's choice...

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/D29416E2-B89C-42C1-AC93-80A6DA5E7E87-167-000000C0174E8A23.jpg

******* Twiki (!) :bitchslap:

I assumed it was dr theophilus, not twiki. Please clarify