2 mundane boring questions

BeOhBe Bob

"member how we used to get email notifications if threads have new posts? Do we still

And when I "like" posts lately an error message to the effect of

"There was a problem storing your reputation..." or something like that whatzat about?

• Like 1

"member how we used to get email notifications if threads have new posts? Do we still

"There was a problem storing your reputation..." or something like that whatzat about?

I get email notifications for "likes" and "friend requests".

I've had the "There was a problem storing your reputation" banner on numerous occasions. This occurs when you post a "like", think it hasn't taken, then when you try it again, that banner comes up. it just means youre doing too many things at once. Maybe it should read: "There was a problem storing your vote", as I don't actually understand what 'reputation' means. This is my thought.

:)

• Like 2

I've had the "There was a problem storing your reputation" banner on numerous occasions. This occurs when you post a "like", think it hasn't taken, then when you try it again, that banner comes up. it just means youre doing too many things at once. Maybe it should read: "There was a problem storing your vote", as I don't actually understand what 'reputation' means. This is my thought.

You're reputation is fine with me
  • Like 2

OK so Mistress Cat :whipgirl: please tell me what I missed about setting up mail notifications? Nevermind my reputation :drool:

Edited by BeOhBe Bob
  • Like 1

OK so Mistress Cat :whipgirl: please tell me what I missed about setting up mail notifications? Nevermind my reputation :drool:

Ummm... Somewhere in your Profile, then Notification Preferences..? Other than that, I've no idea! I'm not a certified tech. Mind you, I might be certified, but I'm not a tech..! :P

(Oh dear, I think I might get spanked for this..! :LOL: )

• Like 2

:yes: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

• Like 1

I get checks in the mail from Geddy every time someone looks at my username.

Oh for the love of Dog!

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

My knee does miss a certain someone... :drool: ;) :LMAO:

• Like 1

Oh for the love of Dog!

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

My knee does miss a certain someone... :drool: ;) :LMAO:

:whipgirl: :yay: :drool: :banana: ;)

• Like 1

I think I found it. You were right Miss Tress Cat! Notification Pref's...and it was right at the top Do you want to be notified of blahblahblah Daily or weekly digest.....and I saw it wasn't checked because you have an entire page of checkboxes that take over your attention, yet here at the top is this one itty bitty box that if you leave at NONE...well you get the picture

OK so here's my lap, make yourself comfy..face down and "buttup" as it were

and after you start your new job as TRF Tech Support Shield maiden (yeah I saw VIKINGS last night at 2am :laughing guy: )

• Like 1

I think I found it. You were right Miss Tress Cat! Notification Pref's...and it was right at the top Do you want to be notified of blahblahblah Daily or weekly digest.....and I saw it wasn't checked because you have an entire page of checkboxes that take over your attention, yet here at the top is this one itty bitty box that if you leave at NONE...well you get the picture

OK so here's my lap, make yourself comfy..face down and "buttup" as it were

and after you start your new job as TRF Tech Support Shield maiden (yeah I saw VIKINGS last night at 2am :laughing guy: )

:yay: :yay: :yay: I got something right! :yay: :yay: :yay: