Official 2013 MLB Season Thread

RUSHHEAD666

Hey guys! I'm sorry but I can't respond to the 2012 MLB Season Thread!

Spring Training is here! It's time to end 2012. I can't take it! No more Giants World Series Wins please!!!!

My A's are on TV on Sunday playing the Angels on MLB Network! It's delayed but nonetheless I can't wait!!!

The A's play their first spring game tomorrow against the Brewers!

Baseball is here you guys!

A'S WILL WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!

CALLING IT NOW! JINX!

GO OAKLAND A'S!!!

YANKEES ARE DONE!

MIKE TROUT IS A GOD!

No sophomore slump for him!

Signed,

Jemile Weeks

LOL!

pumped about this season. my team is the pirates (20 years in a row under .500) Last year we almost got to 500. Mccutchen is becoming a superstar, AJ burnett looks like his pre yankees self. Liriano is kind of a wild card addition, no idea how that will play out.

Still young like always, but the NL central is pretty mediocre

rushhead666, I have a hard time seeing the A's duplicating last years season. they had a great run.

pumped about this season. my team is the pirates (20 years in a row under .500) Last year we almost got to 500. Mccutchen is becoming a superstar, AJ burnett looks like his pre yankees self. Liriano is kind of a wild card addition, no idea how that will play out.

Still young like always, but the NL central is pretty mediocre

rushhead666, I have a hard time seeing the A's duplicating last years season. they had a great run.

NL Central mediocre.... you've forgotten the Big Red Machine is in there.

Of course maybe we should win a playoff series and people would take us more seriously.

2013 thread! :yay:

I'm very excited about the Blue Jays this year! Hopefully, we'll have a shot at the playoffs for the first time in 20 years.

It's going to be a long season living here in home of Red Sox nation. It always is, but this year especially. Farrell is a turncoat. I hope he gets the proper greeting at SkyDome (yes, I know it's not called that anymore, but it will always be SkyDome to me). Watching or hearing John Farrell makes my blood boil. :fury: 75 wins for the Sox...if you're lucky... nya%20nya.gif

Go Blue Jays! :cheerleader:

• Like 1

No more Giants World Series Wins please!!!!

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/10/28/sports/baseball/28bats-8/28bats-8-blog480.jpg

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Marco-Scutaro-NLCS-MVP.jpg

there's no hope for my Cubbies. The championshipless streak reaches a new record of 105 years. :banghead:

But at least you have two exciting players to watch! Starlin Castro and Anthony Rizzo!!

Also watch out for SOLER!!!!

Cubbies will be back on the map in a few years!

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/10/28/sports/baseball/28bats-8/28bats-8-blog480.jpg

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Marco-Scutaro-NLCS-MVP.jpg

You kill me.

:P

I'm very excited about the Blue Jays this year! Hopefully, we'll have a shot at the playoffs for the first time in 20 years.

It's going to be a long season living here in home of Red Sox nation. It always is, but this year especially. Farrell is a turncoat. I hope he gets the proper greeting at SkyDome (yes, I know it's not called that anymore, but it will always be SkyDome to me). Watching or hearing John Farrell makes my blood boil. :fury: 75 wins for the Sox...if you're lucky... nya%20nya.gif

Yes! Your Blue Jays made some incredible moves this off season! I think the Yankees are old and done. Red Sux well, they suck.

A's Blue Jays ALCS!!!!

• Like 1

there's no hope for my Cubbies. The championshipless streak reaches a new record of 105 years. :banghead:

But at least you have two exciting players to watch! Starlin Castro and Anthony Rizzo!!

Another fun player on the cubs....Darwin Barney, very good SS. I hit a homerun off him in highschool. he was a really good SS, not a good pitcher :eyeroll:

Reds will win 90+ , not so sure about moving queto to the rotation.

and yes, I do miss the lastros

What are they going to do about Chapman?

I had him last year as my closer. He was a BEAST.

Are they going to start him this year?

Votto is a STUD. I can't believe the Giants came back to beat your team. Lame.

Another fun player on the cubs....Darwin Barney, very good SS. I hit a homerun off him in highschool. he was a really good SS, not a good pitcher :eyeroll:

I was tempted to pick up Barney last year. I agree. He's good! That's cool that you played ball. Did you play college ball?

Chapman is going in as a starter and I don't like it , how many innings can he throw 105 mph ? :|

Chapman is going in as a starter and I don't like it , how many innings can he throw 105 mph ? :|

I agree with you. That is sketchy. If that's a Crusty Baker move then it totally makes sense to me. He loves to wear arms out! A horrible manager.

So glad he choked with Bonds in the 2002 World Series.

I agree with you. That is sketchy. If that's a Crusty Baker move then it totally makes sense to me. He loves to wear arms out! A horrible manager.

So glad he choked with Bonds in the 2002 World Series.

Sorry misspoke earlier, I mean chapman not cueto, queto already a starter. Both tall latin guys that throw really hard :sundog:

You still have broxton. the reds bullpen was nasty last year, I really thought because of that unit they would have made some noise in postseason.

I was tempted to pick up Barney last year. I agree. He's good! That's cool that you played ball. Did you play college ball?

No i didnt play college ball, I could have played D2 or D3. Theres not much scholarship money there, and I was too practical. It was fun watching oregon state win back to back CWS, I played with 2 of the guys on those teams in HS, and many of the others I played against. Stars aligned and state of oregon had some awesome talent

What do yall think about Atlanta? I havent made my mind up on the uptons, It wouldnt shock me if one won MVP or were complete busts. the potential is certainly there

You kill me.

:P

Sorry I had to give you one for the earthquake series. We took our lumps then and against the Angels. Losing that series felt like my skeleton being ripped out through my mouth. I respected the A's though and felt bad for you guys when you lost to the Red's and Dodgers.

I feel for you, labt. I work with a lifelong Cubs masochist. I will give you the respect you and every Cubs fan deserve and not even pity you. But, I will give you a hug.

:hug2: labt :hug2:

Yes, I know. There's no hugging in baseball. :)

Yes! Your Blue Jays made some incredible moves this off season! I think the Yankees are old and done. Red Sux well, they suck.

A's Blue Jays ALCS!!!!

I hope we meet in the ALCS, Earl.

:cheers: Here's to the A's and Blue Jays having banner years, except when they're facing each other ;)

I feel for you, labt. I work with a lifelong Cubs masochist. I will give you the respect you and every Cubs fan deserve and not even pity you. But, I will give you a hug.

:hug2: labt :hug2:

Yes, I know. There's no hugging in baseball. :)

Thanks...

And we'll get there one of these years. As Ernie Banks said before the year I became a fan, "the Cubs will be fine in 69"...

1969 of course. :)

• Like 1