2013 - 08/04 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there too, with two friends. :ebert: :banana: I have seats in the middle floor section, row 15...........WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :cheerleader: :ebert: Hopefully, many of us can meet up at a pre-show gathering before the SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I'll be there too, with two friends. :ebert: :banana: I have seats in the middle floor section, row 15...........WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :cheerleader: :ebert: Hopefully, many of us can meet up at a pre-show gathering before the SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Yeah we'll have to find somewhere to meet up! I'm staying at the Hilton near the Arena.. Hopefully we can find a place somewhere close to the Arena.

Yes, Cygnus T-1........we'll definitely have to do a pre-show party!!!!!!!!!! :ebert: :cheers: I've heard that A LOT of Rush fans are planning to attend this KC show!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll be there. Driving in from Denver with a bunch of Rush Rats!

That's fantastic, nobodys hero!!!!!!! :ebert: :cheerleader: :banana: I've always wanted to meet you, and it's never worked out before!!!!!!!! :notworthy: Maybe, this time, things will finally come together. :cheers: We've gotta make it happen in KC, nobodys hero!!!!!! :ebert: :sundog: As you probably already know, many of the Rush ladies and Ged gals are planning to meet up before this show................WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: Sometime, in the coming months, we'll brainstorm and arrange all of this. :hug2:

I'm in Vive! I missed you in Omaha in 2010, and I know you and Nancy are both going. I'm coming in with Partick & Cindy Tinney and I know Steve Ivastanin will be there also ( if you know any of those people)

Hopefully we can find someone local to the area to find a meet-up place. I've been there once but I don't remember any meet-up places.

I'm in Vive! I missed you in Omaha in 2010, and I know you and Nancy are both going. I'm coming in with Partick & Cindy Tinney and I know Steve Ivastanin will be there also ( if you know any of those people)

Hopefully we can find someone local to the area to find a meet-up place. I've been there once but I don't remember any meet-up places.

Pat and Cindy must be the official transport team for Rush travelers.. I'm traveling from Nashville to Raleigh with them. :) Did not know Steve is going to KC too.. Whooo Hoooo KC is going to be a bang up time!!

Yes, Cindy......Nancy and I are really excited about meeting you and the others before the show!!!!!!! :yay: :cheerleader: :banana: Although I've attended several Rush shows in KC during the past decade, other than Dave & Buster's, which is way out by the Speedway, I don't remember the rest of the pre-show-meetup locations. As someone suggested in another post, it would probably be a good idea to meet at a place very near the Sprint Center. :ebert: I'll have to do some research on the subject, or ask others on Facebook, where they would like to meet before the show. Certainly, there are some Rush fans living in the KC area who know of some cool eating establishments within a few blocks or less of the venue. BTW, Cindy, I know the Tinneys and Steve Ivastanin on Facebook, also; they seem like very nice people. :cool: At any rate, we'll figure out something as we get closer. ;) BTW........RUSH ON, Cindy!!!!!!! :cheers:

I definetely want to hear what the locals think about the preshow party, but judging from Yelp though, Johnny's Tavern and the Flying Saucer appear to be my likely hangouts for the weekend. They look to be within a block of the venue. If not pre then possibly post..

Pat and Cindy must be the official transport team for Rush travelers.. I'm traveling from Nashville to Raleigh with them. :) Did not know Steve is going to KC too.. Whooo Hoooo KC is going to be a bang up time!!

Quite a group heading out there as well as here to Denver. I'll run in to the same peeps in Chicago and MIchigan and Milwaukee (if I decide to keep those seats too.) Who are you on FB? I'm probably your friend and I don't even know it, lol :)

Yes, Cindy......Nancy and I are really excited about meeting you and the others before the show!!!!!!! :yay: :cheerleader: :banana: Although I've attended several Rush shows in KC during the past decade, other than Dave & Buster's, which is way out by the Speedway, I don't remember the rest of the pre-show-meetup locations. As someone suggested in another post, it would probably be a good idea to meet at a place very near the Sprint Center. :ebert: I'll have to do some research on the subject, or ask others on Facebook, where they would like to meet before the show. Certainly, there are some Rush fans living in the KC area who know of some cool eating establishments within a few blocks or less of the venue. BTW, Cindy, I know the Tinneys and Steve Ivastanin on Facebook, also; they seem like very nice people. :cool: At any rate, we'll figure out something as we get closer. ;) BTW........RUSH ON, Cindy!!!!!!! :cheers:

We're gonna have a great time Mary! Where are you girls sitting?

Quite a group heading out there as well as here to Denver. I'll run in to the same peeps in Chicago and MIchigan and Milwaukee (if I decide to keep those seats too.) Who are you on FB? I'm probably your friend and I don't even know it, lol :)

On FB I masquerade as myself.. :)

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq42/PacoPhotoShow/th_profile_pic_zpsedd982d3.png

Name is Mary Mejia - send a request if I'm not on your list :) We are all looking forward to KC!!

We're gonna have a great time Mary! Where are you girls sitting?

Cindy, I see you figured out who I am.........Mary Southwick. :sundog: ;) I go by my real name on Facebook, and yes; we are both FB friends, and have been for a long time!!!!!!!!! :ebert: :hug2: As I mentioned previously, I can't wait to meet you; hopefully, before the show!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: BTW, Nancy, her sister-in-law and I have seats in ROW 15, seats 11-13, in the FLOOR 2 section. The FLOOR 2 section is the center section of floor seats closest to the stage. :cheerleader: :gg: If you get a chance, Cindy, stop by and visit us!!!!!!! :banana:

Oh, and a "hello" to Mary Mejia, also, who I believe is a Facebook friend of mine, as well as of Nancy and of you, Cindy!!!!!!!!!!! :hi: :hug2: YES, CINDY........WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A "RUSHTASTICALLY" GRAND TIME AT THE PRE-SHOW PARTY AND THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ebert: :banana: :rush:

There is an area right near the Sprint Center, walking distance that has 8 blocks of restaurants and shops. I know a lot of people are staying at the Marriot which is within walking distance of the venue, there may even a bar/restaurant in the hotel that turns up into the meet-up spot. I'm game wherever we go!

There is an area right near the Sprint Center, walking distance that has 8 blocks of restaurants and shops. I know a lot of people are staying at the Marriot which is within walking distance of the venue, there may even a bar/restaurant in the hotel that turns up into the meet-up spot. I'm game wherever we go!

Cindy, since I'm not from KC, I'm not absolutely sure about this, but that area you are describing sounds like either the Country Club Plaza ("the Plaza"), or the "Power and Light District". Again, I'm going to have to do a little map research, unless there is a KC Rush fan on TRF, who would like to come forward and help........LOL!!!!!!!! :lol: Some FB fans may know, too. :) The good thing is that time is still on our side, as we try to find a suitable gathering place. BTW, I know that some of the Marriotts have EXCELLENT restaurants and bars, and are usually large enough to hold a big crowd, too!!!!! :cheers: At any rate, "Let the good times roll!!!!" :ebert: :banana: :banana:

Cindy, since I'm not from KC, I'm not absolutely sure about this, but that area you are describing sounds like either the Country Club Plaza ("the Plaza"), or the "Power and Light District". Again, I'm going to have to do a little map research, unless there is a KC Rush fan on TRF, who would like to come forward and help........LOL!!!!!!!! :lol: Some FB fans may know, too. It's the p The good thing is that time is still on our side, as we try to find a suitable gathering place. BTW, I know that some of the Marriotts have EXCELLENT restaurants and bars, and are usually large enough to hold a big crowd, too!!!!! :cheers: At any rate, "Let the good times roll!!!!" :ebert: :banana: :banana:

It's the power and light district! I was there like 7 or 8 years ago. I'm up for whatever, wherever. I'm guessing there will be meet-ups the night before, before the show and after, so a good time should be had by all! :cosmo: :martini:

Hey all,

New here but an immigrant from many years on RTF and Counterparts under the same name. Sad story, but I'll be in KC alone for the show as my wife is staying behind and is due in a few months. I'll prob. book a downtown hotel and am looking for other fans to drink with pre- and post show. Much obliged for any hang-out partners. I'll also be section 2, row 15 or something like that.

Glad to be back on a Rush board. I kind miss talking about the band....

cov

Coventry, I remember you from other boards. Welcome to this one. Some pretty good folks here. I used to live in KC (seven years ago, how time flies) so I'll be attending KC, with FS2112 in tow, I believe. Lots of places to meet up before and after the show in the Power & Light District. I'll ask some locals and report back.

Hello,

I flying from california to check out the closing show.

Thought it would be fitting since I saw the first show of this tour.

Does anyone have 1 ticket they wish to sell? Preferably in the first 10 rows from the stage?

Thanks !

Coventry, I remember you from other boards. Welcome to this one. Some pretty good folks here. I used to live in KC (seven years ago, how time flies) so I'll be attending KC, with FS2112 in tow, I believe. Lots of places to meet up before and after the show in the Power & Light District. I'll ask some locals and report back.

Hey Tom. Thanks for the offer. It'll be good to meet up with peeps both past and present. Rush on!

Archived