2013 - 08/02 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband and I will be coming up. We did VIP so seat location is still a huge mystery for us, I haven't been to Denver in 12 years so I'm definitely not familiar with the Pepsi Center.

However I did miss all three meetups at all of the Southern California shows that we went to and DO NOT want to make the same mistake again. Does anybody have any ideas yet?

I'll find someplace downtown Amanda. There's a lot of peeps on FB coming too, so I need a head count. Actually the Pepsi Center has restaurants but I don't know how many folks they hold. That way folks can eat, drink and walk to their seats.

I'll be bookin a room at Quality Inn Central, I like the location near I-25 and I-70, very easy to get from the Pepsi Center to the Hotel. I was in Denver back in Nov for the Ian Anderson show, stayed here and liked it a lot so back I go, they have a bar and restaurant on property. From the Pepsi center it's N. on I-25 for just a couple of miles and your there..

:D-13:

Skully :smoke:

I'll find someplace downtown Amanda. There's a lot of peeps on FB coming too, so I need a head count. Actually the Pepsi Center has restaurants but I don't know how many folks they hold. That way folks can eat, drink and walk to their seats.

Go head and put myself and my accompanying guardian down for a place to meet-up as well, Cindy. I think I'll bite the bullet and settle for some less than average seats if its a bad as you say it is. I've met with other TRF members, and I hope to see a bunch of you there as well!! :)

Ill be coming up from So Cal , Im meeting my GF there . I bought the VIP package for Anaheim in Nov. we picked up the tix , opened the envelope, and Lo there they were ! Sec. 102 , Row 1 , Seats 11 & 12 !! Holy Fing F !!! can lightning strike twice?

Go head and put myself and my accompanying guardian down for a place to meet-up as well, Cindy. I think I'll bite the bullet and settle for some less than average seats if its a bad as you say it is. I've met with other TRF members, and I hope to see a bunch of you there as well!! :)

There are still a lot of people coming from out of town for this show so you will meet quite a few fellow Rush fans. The biggest group will be the final show in Kansas City, so keep that in mind, if you can convince one of your parents to take you that far.

There are still a lot of people coming from out of town for this show so you will meet quite a few fellow Rush fans. The biggest group will be the final show in Kansas City, so keep that in mind, if you can convince one of your parents to take you that far.

I'll definitely keep that an option, thanks! Two shows is pushing it, but now that you mention it, a Kansas City wouldn't be bad either. How's the sound quality there?

Ill be coming up from So Cal , Im meeting my GF there . I bought the VIP package for Anaheim in Nov. we picked up the tix , opened the envelope, and Lo there they were ! Sec. 102 , Row 1 , Seats 11 & 12 !! Holy Fing F !!! can lightning strike twice?

Wow, we were just one section down from you at that show!

T-Minus 38 Days and counting.

Some how I'll survive the month of July and the heat, sick of summer already.

I don't know where much is in Denver and I don't like the traffic there, so I'll be at the van in the parking lot come 5PM, I'll have my light dinner and beer and :smoke: just chill at the van before the show... :D-13:

Easy to find just look for this umbrella...

http://i49.tinypic.com/153bno9.jpg

Ok looking for some help and advice from any local Denver people. We will be driving from SLC on the Thursday into DEN, arriving DEN prob later afternoon early evening. Heres my dilemma, either stay downtown near the venue but pay a fortune and have to pay valet parking as well, stay at DEN Intl Airport so the hotels are cheaper but we got to drive all the way into the venue and back again, or stay near the old Stapleton airport which is about half way between the DIA and The Pepsi Centre by my reckoning ? What do you think ? How long does it take to leave the venue by car and drive back to DIA ?

DIA is probably 25-30 minutes, once you are out of the queue (the Pepsi Center takes forever to get out of). It's pretty far out of town.

Satpleton / Northfield area (near I-70/270 split) is the old airport and has some new development. That might be a good option, but stay north of I-70 if you can.

Hey now - can someone familiar w the venue tell me just how obstructed seats in 128 are? I would be at the beginning of a row stage side. I had seats even w the stage in Hershey and they were the best seats so far. The second post in this thread got seats in 128 from the presale, so they cant be that bad.

thanks in advance

New Guy

Gangerster, Default and Tully I sent you invites via the FB party

I can't find it on FB.. They hide so much shit... So tell us more Cindy..

and I'm in sec 124, got them on pre sale, I thought they were a bit far for pre sale..

and I'm in sec 124, got them on pre sale, I thought they were a bit far for pre sale..

I sent you an invitation Russell. Let me know if you got it, if not I will send it again.

I sent you an invitation Russell. Let me know if you got it, if not I will send it again.

Can't find it anywhere, looked in Events and not there. Stupid FB...

I'm thinking of catching this show... and maybe Kansas City as well... the ticket is the thing. Any great singles available? PM if you have a single floor seat to spare.... Alex's side preferred this time. I always seem to land my closer seats on Ged's side and I'd love to gawk at Lerxst for once.

Rock ON!!!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202013%20Hamilton%20ONT%20%206%20July/IMG_3860_zpsa2745502.jpg

Archived