2013 - 08/02 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

DIA is probably 25-30 minutes, once you are out of the queue (the Pepsi Center takes forever to get out of). It's pretty far out of town.

Satpleton / Northfield area (near I-70/270 split) is the old airport and has some new development. That might be a good option, but stay north of I-70 if you can.

Thanks for the info

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi all.. i would also love to get together before the Rush show on 8/2 were is everyone going to meet first?? and at what time.. I could start at 1pm.. lol...this will be my very first Rush show... I am also driving to KS the next day. for the 8/4 show... anyone who wants to go to that show.. lets talk...

My husband and I will be coming up. We did VIP so seat location is still a huge mystery for us, I haven't been to Denver in 12 years so I'm definitely not familiar with the Pepsi Center.

However I did miss all three meetups at all of the Southern California shows that we went to and DO NOT want to make the same mistake again. Does anybody have any ideas yet?

I am going to KC to....you driving? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Brooklyn's might be a good place to meet up pre show. Close to the venue and I have been there before Broncos games, they can handle a crowd well.

Oh ans Hi y'all.

( Hardcore RushFan) here is the link to Brooklyns http://www.brooklynsrestaurants.com/

(Hardcore RushFan) Here is the link to the Blue Sky Grill http://www.pepsicent...blue-sky-grill/ it has tons of room and a back door right into the Concert no line no waiting... not many know about this... it is a great place to go before the show... great food and drinks.... hope to meet some Hardcore Rush Fans there...

1 Week to go. :)

:clap: :ebert:

I see the Blue Sky Grill and Brooklyn's listed above.. For sure want to see Cindy and Trish again has been since Red Rocks TM Tour..

​I'll still be in the lot early, around 4:30PM and over near the NW entrance I hope with the umbrella up, I'm a first in last out kind of guy..

Fire fighters are that way.

:codger: SO WHERE ARE WE GOING????? :huh: and what time?

:atickhum:

1 Week to go. :)

:clap: :ebert:

I see the Blue Sky Grill and Brooklyn's listed above.. For sure want to see Cindy and Trish again has been since Red Rocks TM Tour..

​I'll still be in the lot early, around 4:30PM and over near the NW entrance I hope with the umbrella up, I'm a first in last out kind of guy..

Fire fighters are that way.

:codger: SO WHERE ARE WE GOING????? :huh: and what time?

:atickhum:

We'll probably end up driving up from C.Springs after work and won't be there til 6:00 or so with traffic. Depends on when the wife can get off. Blue Sky, might have to try that. We went to Brooklyns for Foo Fighters and it was jam packed, we lucked out when one of the hostests asked us if we're a party of 2 as we were getting our names down and seated us right away otherwise it would have been a loooong wait.

T-Minus 38 Days and counting.

Some how I'll survive the month of July and the heat, sick of summer already.

I don't know where much is in Denver and I don't like the traffic there, so I'll be at the van in the parking lot come 5PM, I'll have my light dinner and beer and :smoke: just chill at the van before the show... :D-13:

Easy to find just look for this umbrella...

http://i49.tinypic.com/153bno9.jpg

HI Tull skull ... were are you from Denver??? Do you want me to bring a case of beer?? sure would like to meet ya... i think i will be there very early just to soak in the feeling meet some great rush fans.. David

T-Minus 38 Days and counting.

Some how I'll survive the month of July and the heat, sick of summer already.

I don't know where much is in Denver and I don't like the traffic there, so I'll be at the van in the parking lot come 5PM, I'll have my light dinner and beer and :smoke: just chill at the van before the show... :D-13:

Easy to find just look for this umbrella...

http://i49.tinypic.com/153bno9.jpg

HI Tull skull ... were are you from Denver??? Do you want me to bring a case of beer?? sure would like to meet ya... i think i will be there very early just to soak in the feeling meet some great rush fans.. David

I'm coming from Durango and will be in on Thursday the 1st. I will be in the lot early just to chill for awhile so that'd be cool, there are many going to Brooklyn's and I'll journey there also for awhile, then of to the show.

Bring what you like, I'll have a beer or 2 but that's about it for me, some food and then a good time.. :smoke: and :rush: :7up:

Soo...Brooklyn's? I'm in wherever...I just know where Brooklyn's is so that's why I suggested it.

What time you going to show up, I'll be hangin' 'round early again at the van, stop in for a bit then we can head for Brooklyn's, I'm lookin' to be parked around 4pm. :smoke: :givebeer: :rush:

Soo...Brooklyn's? I'm in wherever...I just know where Brooklyn's is so that's why I suggested it.

What time you going to show up, I'll be hangin' 'round early again at the van, stop in for a bit then we can head for Brooklyn's, I'm lookin' to be parked around 4pm. :smoke: :givebeer: :rush:

I got a last minute ticket from stubhub so I'll see of I can catch up with y'all like red rocks. Which was what? 3 years ago. Dang time flies..

Dear Rushians, Rush Rats, and other fellow Rush Fans:

Tomorrow at 4 PM, I will be sharing tales of our recent adventures, which include:

Following the tour up the East Coast in our RV, setting up jam sessions in the venue parking lots.

Seeing Rush from the front row at Sweden Rock (Where I met one of the worlds biggest Rush fans.

Being gifted 3 front row center tickets for the 1st Halifax show.

Putting on a private concert for Neil’s bus driver.

Winning the Trailer Park Boys “Biggest Rush Fan” contest.

The “Storytelling” will be followed by a open jam session where everyone is invited to play (We have drums, guitar, base, keyboards and a PA system.).

Address is: 12635 East Montview Blvd. Aurora, CO. 80045

We will also be looking to set up a jam in the parking lot prior to the show on Friday.

I hope to see you there.

I got a last minute ticket from stubhub so I'll see of I can catch up with y'all like red rocks. Which was what? 3 years ago. Dang time flies..

I fly in tomorrow, and am keeping my calendar clear for Friday so I can meander over to the show in a relaxed fashion. Not sure what time I'll make it over but I will try to make it fourish and look for the umbrella.

Darn it Itty, sorry to hear you went through StubHub, I have an extra ticket that should be pretty good, I have to pick up my VIP ticket at 6:30 and find out where it is, and to be honest, I'll keep which ever one is better and let the other go for face value plus fees if anyone is interested. My friend was going to try to come and was unable to get off work in time to make to the show. The one I have in hand is row 11, I'm hoping my supersecret ticket is closer.

Dang I'd like row 11 too. Get rid of Sec 124. Anyway I made it here and am kind of worn out after a 6 hour drive. Would be really cool to see you guys in the lot and then head to Brookly's and back to the van, you know. :smoke:

Oh.. Made it to Denver and I'm worn from 6 hrs of drive time. Want to have a drink later, I know Hardcore Rushfan does and this is his first show tomorrow.

Who want to meet later tonight for a drink? :huh:

:rush: :7up: :smoke: :givebeer: :Neil: :codger:

and Yes Itty it was TM Tour 2010 at RR.. Damn what happened?

Dang I'd like row 11 too. Get rid of Sec 124. Anyway I made it here and am kind of worn out after a 6 hour drive. Would be really cool to see you guys in the lot and then head to Brookly's and back to the van, you know. :smoke:

Oh.. Made it to Denver and I'm worn from 6 hrs of drive time. Want to have a drink later, I know Hardcore Rushfan does and this is his first show tomorrow.

Haha I'd go have a drink with you but I'm only a few months shy of age 21 unfortunatly. :martini: :rage:

Haha I'd go have a drink with you but I'm only a few months shy of age 21 unfortunatly. :martini: :rage:

Well hell... I'll have a beer for you at the van tomorrow.. ;) But we could meet Rushfan and go somewhere there is food and drink.

Ok.. Lets get a light dinner and a beer somewhere easy and close, like around 6:30 or 7 after the traffic, if that ever ends here.

Rushfan, Itty, dobegrrrl and who ever else is ready.

Archived