2013 - 07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Section 5, row J. :lol:

We're same row, opposite side of center

How are you guys getting tix already?? Presale starts tomorrow, right?...I must be missing something....

:huh:

Ended up with section 1 row M through the music today presale.

This will be my first time going to summerfest... can't wait!

I missed the pre-sale too. I was trying to get tickets for other shows when they apparently changed their mind and decided to sell the tickets today :(

Very confusing....

Anyone in the Milwaukee area looking to win tickets - listen to WKLH in the mornings. They are doing a Rush trivia and the first to call in with the correct answer wins a pair of tickets. They are fairly difficult questions, but I bet any of the regulars on here will know them.

need suggestion for cheap (relatively speaking) and close HOTEL please!

Thanks

Thanks

I looked on Hotels.com, and anything in the area that is relatively safe is at least $150. It is on the 4th of July...

I got Floor 1 row U yesterday in the pre-sale but I can't print the damn things! TM locked me out and I don't know how long that will last. Hopefully before tomorrow's pre-sale because I'm gonna sell the seats I got. Seats are just too far back.

my husband and I are going!!!! This is my VERY 1ST RUSH SHOW. I AM ECSTATIC. (My hubby, on the other hand, has seen them so many times he lost count lmao)

my 3rd time at summerfest. we got bleacher seats, but we don't need to be all up on the stage. just to be there......squee!! lol.

My husband always said when we go to a Rush show, we need seats back a bit so we don't miss "the kickass videos on the big screen" lol.

This show is gonna be epic.

Thanks

You could consider staying to the west and using shuttle service to get into SummerFest grounds. Look at hotels in Waukesha, Brookfield, Pewaukee and West Allis. I'm not sure about the shuttle locations but I think you can catch a ride from lots of points west and get dropped off right at the front door of The Marcus Amphitheater.

I could only get single tickets in the front seating sections. I have 4 separate tickets for our group, 3 are in Sect. 1, row L back to row CC, and one in Sect. 2, row BB. All decent seats but not a group for my group of 4. Oh well.... up close for Rush is better than hanging with the guys I see all the time, imho. This will be stop 2 in my week of Rush. I'll be heading straight east to cross Lake Michigan and continue on to Toronto for the Hamilton, ONT, show and RushCon! Woo hoooo!

http://www.concertlivewire.com/gifs/seatmarcus.gif

I'm at the front of section 3. :)

Same here, Nettie, I'll be in Row G with my daughter. Where are you at?

I'll be in row E.

Nice. How far off to the side are you? Honestly, I'm a little worried....have seats in mid teens and am concerned if this will be too hard of an angle to the stage (or if any of Alex's equipment will block the view). Have you sat in that area before?

I'll be in row E.

Nice. How far off to the side are you? Honestly, I'm a little worried....have seats in mid teens and am concerned if this will be too hard of an angle to the stage (or if any of Alex's equipment will block the view). Have you sat in that area before?

I haven't sat in this section before, but the seats are on a slant, so I'm not worried about sightlines.

I'll be in row E.

I haven't sat in this section before, but the seats are on a slant, so I'm not worried about sightlines.

I have sat there before. Not many bad seats in this place.

Arrrrrrrgggggggggggggh...why does this have to be on the 4th of July? My son has to play in the parade in our town that day.

We'd both rather be enjoying our favorite band.

Archived