2013 - 07/02 - Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Tix secured!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/sunshine_DanByers-GoofyGraffix.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/m_familyguy_quagmire.gif

I have a friend looking as well. Let me know if anything comes up.

Try on Monday. All I know is I am basically thru with lawn seats for concerts, unless it's Buffett. If I'm gonna pony up that kind of cash I want to actually see what I went to see.

I have a friend looking as well. Let me know if anything comes up.

Try on Monday. All I know is I am basically thru with lawn seats for concerts, unless it's Buffett. If I'm gonna pony up that kind of cash I want to actually see what I went to see.

Yeah, no way I was paying for seats that far back in the pavillion, might as well get lawn. I do go to Buffett and just get lawn seats since it's usually a big crowd and a dunkfest anyway. It's not the same as Rush. Just hoping the VIP pans out now and thankful to get to see them again. I had 3rd row in Toronoto and it was awesome!

Found a decent seat...front row of Sec. 400.

Face value from the LiveNation sale.

There is a center section(200) Row I on Ebay for $300. Very nice price considering what the scalper sites are asking for similar seats. SIngle seat. An no, it is not mine or else I would sit there with a friend.

Found a decent seat...front row of Sec. 400.

Face value from the LiveNation sale.

There is a center section(200) Row I on Ebay for $300. Very nice price considering what the scalper sites are asking for similar seats. SIngle seat. An no, it is not mine or else I would sit there with a friend.

One row behind ya

Sorry to say I will not be able to get to the show. I really hate not being able to go.

Selling my ticket.

Asking $225.

Row O.

Alex side.

Sec. 200.

Others(scalper sites) in this section are going for well over $250.

Sorry. My post above is incorrect...

The section is 400. This is an awesome seat in the front row of that section, elevated aboive the cross-aisle so people will be waling in front of you but you are elevated above them

Okay, I just read through the forum a little bit more and see that the ADMINS don't allow ticket sales above the actual price paid.

I may not be a really active poster here(spent a LOT of time over on RushTOUR Forum) so I was anaware of this proviso.

However, I will abide by that. I retract my posts here selling that ticket...temporarily.

I am going to post it on a "resale" site, maybe StubHub, to try to get a little bit out of it. If that does not work, I will be back and post the tic at actual cost.

I apologize to anyone who may have been offended.

Oh yeah....tix have arrived!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/woohoo1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/dancinghomer.gif

Hey there cinci folk....

Who can tell me about the arena in general? Specifically- what is the lawn like - are there speakers usually in the lawn? How is the parking etc?

I live in Cleveland....been to blossom(outdoor venue) a gazillion times...and if someone asked me about blossom, I'd say: great place to see a show if you have a pavilion seat, and want to spend 4-5 hours of your life getting from the highway to the parking lot and waiting to get back on the road after a show...go for it!

But I would love to see this show in July as long as the venue has a respectable lawn set up.

Just found out that my daughter and I can come up from north GA for the show. I'm looking for 2 tickets in sections 100 - 600. Let me know if you have anything.

Also, are there any per show activities planned?

Hey there cinci folk....

Who can tell me about the arena in general? Specifically- what is the lawn like - are there speakers usually in the lawn? How is the parking etc?

I live in Cleveland....been to blossom(outdoor venue) a gazillion times...and if someone asked me about blossom, I'd say: great place to see a show if you have a pavilion seat, and want to spend 4-5 hours of your life getting from the highway to the parking lot and waiting to get back on the road after a show...go for it!

But I would love to see this show in July as long as the venue has a respectable lawn set up.

I don't think there are normally speakers in the lawn area. Parking is usually quite good there. The lawn area is nice. In fact, it isn't a lawn at all. A year or so ago it was totally replaced with synthetic turf.

I can't speak to the view or the sound from the lawn. Never have been there.

BUT, this is one of my favorite venues. I live in Columbus and every show I have seen at Riverbend has been good. The parking is easy, and the access to highways is quick. It is the polar opposite of Blossom, a place I will never ever go back to because of its access issues.

The weather folks are predicting a mild day and no rain. Other than a long drive on a weekday, I bet you won't regret this one.

Haven't been to a Rush concert in over 15 years. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/g600616996.gif

Archived