2013 - 06/28 - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Do you think we will see any Blackhawks at the show?

A couple of them showed up at the United Center show.

It would be so cool if they showed up during one little victory with the Stanley Cup raised above their heads!

If anyone is looking for a bar to meet up at before the show, I'm thinking of dropping by Baileys Restaurant and Bar

17731 Oak Park Ave

Tinley Park, IL 60477

708-460-9998

After that I'll be in the VIP club at the stadium. It costs an extra $30 to get access, but the lines are a lot shorter for drinks and bathroom!

VIP Parking is also available for $30. I got that too.

I also have one extra ticket if anyone is interested.

Section 103 Row M Seat 27

(12th Row Center)

I will sell for face value or best offer only to true a True Rush Fan.

There might be a quiz!

Text or call me at 630-400-4236.

Jim Harmon

I can meet you at the stadium.

Do you think we will see any Blackhawks at the show?

A couple of them showed up at the United Center show.

It would be so cool if they showed up during one little victory with the Stanley Cup raised above their heads!

Rumor has it the Blackhawks parade will be on Friday. What an incredible day that will be.....downtown for the victory parade, then head down to Tinley for Rush!! Double bonus if some Hawks players do show up at Tinley...we get to see the Stanley Cup AND hear One Little Victory???? Would love to hear it but I can't see OLV happening :(

I also have one extra ticket if anyone is interested.

Section 103 Row M Seat 27

(12th Row Center)

I will sell for face value or best offer only to true a True Rush Fan.

There might be a quiz!

Text or call me at 630-400-4236.

Jim Harmon

I can meet you at the stadium.

Great seat, close to dead center. I was in exact same spot for KISS a couple years back.

Suggestion....

Lets all put our camera phones away for the show. The Blu Ray DVD will be coming out soon. Much better quality.

Pretend we don't have this annoying technology and raise your hands and voices and enjoy the show!

If you catch me video taping, just slap me. I give you permission. LOL

Dancing and Singing are allowed as well as air drums, air guitar, and air slappin the bass.

Party on and Enjoy!

:finbar: :7up: :7up: :7up: :gg: :guitar:

I have a pair of seats waiting for me at Will-Call. I already have tickets so I'm letting them go to someone in need....in return for a CA hat. There is a thread in the main forum on this...or hit me up with a private message.

Hi all. I am coming to the show from the far west suburbs. I have never been to this venue. Anyone have an idea about traffic in that area on a Friday afternoon? I am thinking it won't be too bad since it is outside of Chicago.

And is the wait for parking coming into the venue as bad as I've read on some sites (an hour!)?

I don't want to miss the start of the show.

I'm planning on getting to Tinley Park between 5:00 or 6:00.

Traffic might be pretty bad on Friday Rush hour. No pun intended.

Better early than late.

If you get there early, stop at Baileys restaurant and Bar and you might see me there.

I'll probably go into the stadium at about 6:00 or 6:30. Parking lot does suck, so I got the VIP parking and I'll be hanging out in the VIP club at about 6:30.

Hope to see the Stanley Cup there!

Have Fun!

:7up: :rush:

Hi all. I am coming to the show from the far west suburbs. I have never been to this venue. Anyone have an idea about traffic in that area on a Friday afternoon? I am thinking it won't be too bad since it is outside of Chicago.

And is the wait for parking coming into the venue as bad as I've read on some sites (an hour!)?

I don't want to miss the start of the show.

I've travelled to this venue many times. I'm near 6 Flags and expect a 2 hour commute on a Friday. That area gets maddeningly busy when you're trying to get to a concert, esp RUSH. Head out early....bring a small cooler, you can't "tailgate" but you can walk REALLY slowly from the parking lot with a couple beers....you'll need to dump your empties before entering venue. Beers are pricey in the venue....I want to say $11 for a decent 16oz beer (Not Coors, Miller...).

Awesome tweet from Hawks' Daniel Carcillo: Not going to lie thoroughly enthused about catching RUSH at Tinley Park tomorrow evening. I may bring along a silver friend. Let's hope the CUP is in the house tomorrow!!

STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!

IT WAS THERE!!!

ALEX KISSED IT!!!!

That was very cool! My pictures of the cup turned out like crap. :(

Archived