2013 - 06/23 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My wife just won tickets on q104.3! and we're in the running for the meet and greet!

Good luck with that!

thanks! I wasn't planning on going since i saw them in brooklyn. but hey, my wife wanted to sit in front of the radio and call in every hour like Uncle Frank.

As I said on FB, this show is on my birthday and therefore I think I should get free tickets and a M & G and drinks and dinner with Neil.

I don't think that's asking too much. Right?

:eh:

I'm about to buy tickets for this! Anyone have any advice on buying? Spending money on orchestra seats - worth it or no?

Hey gang! I'm a filmmaker, seen every Rush tour since Presto, and I live in New Orleans and the boys are sadly skipping us this tour.

But when I saw that I'm in New England on business the week of this show, I knew I had to extend the trip to see 'em! Haven't been to Jones Beach since '97 T4E tour.

I'm staying in NYC, but hoping to catch a ride to the show with someone! Anyone got a lil extra room in the trunk? I'll buy ya dinner…!

_Randy

www.ArmakProductions.com

www.LaundryDayFilm.com

www.BurningAnnie.com

Does anyone know what the tent seats are? Also, are those the ones that actually have beer?

yes, the tent is the only area where alcohol is allowed

I'm about to buy tickets for this! Anyone have any advice on buying? Spending money on orchestra seats - worth it or no?

yes

15 rows away, Orch C ;)

Where's everyone else?

Howdy! An unexpected trip popped up and we're finding ourselves in Long Island next week, same time as Rush!

Yay for happy coincidences!

Boo for not having tickets!

Before I'm forced to cave and scrape together a mortgage payment for broker seats, hoping that karma and a fellow fan might have a hook-up. Need 3 tickets, ideally within first five rows - but open to other good options. (Willing to split our group into pair and single, if need be.)

Thanks! ( :

Not to sound desperate (yet), but still seeking tickets for this show... need 3, but can split into pair and single.

Ideally Orchestra A, B or C, within 1-7 rows from stage - one of our group is a Rush show rookie and we want to pop his concert cherry in a big way.

As a show of my appreciation, I'm willing to pay reasonable amount over face value for your generosity/inconvinence/beer fund, throw in my tour guide services if you're ever on vacation in the Orlando area and naming rights for our next dog.

:coy:

Not to sound desperate (yet), but still seeking tickets for this show... need 3, but can split into pair and single.

Ideally Orchestra A, B or C, within 1-7 rows from stage - one of our group is a Rush show rookie and we want to pop his concert cherry in a big way.

As a show of my appreciation, I'm willing to pay reasonable amount over face value for your generosity/inconvinence/beer fund, throw in my tour guide services if you're ever on vacation in the Orlando area and naming rights for our next dog.

:coy:

Naming rights to the dog. Wow.

One week till showtime you might have a hard time finding tickets. Most people have already bought/sold/exchanged. Last min cancellation is most likely. You can try day of show because sometime good seats pop up, but that would be a huge gamble based on what you are looking for. If you are willing to pay a lot StubHub still has a supprisingly abundant amount of good ticket (especiall compared to almost none for Hershey), but that will cost you more then a pure breed. I also suggest posting elsewhere on TRF since no everyone uses the hottubs. Good luck!

Thanks for the tips, Natural!

Sure, why not the dog - sometimes ya gotten sweeten the pot, ya know. ( :

I know that this is last minute scouting party, but we didn't know we were going to be 15 min. from the venue till just a few days ago. I've been hitting TM today as they've been releasing what I assume are the left over VIP seats. They've been surprisingly close (12-15 rows), but they are to the far outsides of the venue. Trying to avoid StubHub right now because prices are higher than my plane tickets from FL were.

Is it acceptable TRF etiquette to post looking for tickets in the general Lighted Stage forum? Didn't want to put this all over and get thumped by the veterans for clogging up the board.

( :

I have posted looking for a ticket on the lighted stage. As have others. I have never heard of anyone complaining. It my case I was only looking for one but wow did it pay off (but it cost)! The guidelines for TRF say that people should not sell tickets for more then they paid for them. So some are ticket price if you can find them, while others are StubHub etc. price, but not more then what the person selling them to you paid for them. The people I have met on here, whether online only or in person, seem to be very honest. And many are more then willing to help fellow TRF peeps if they can.

yes

15 rows away, Orch C ;)

Where's everyone else?

14L

15 rows away, Orch C ;)

Where's everyone else?

That's right about where I'll be as well!

Awesome! :D

Anybody interested in meeting up before the show?

Any of the Hershey folk going to Jones Beach?

Archived