More CONFIRMED Summer dates

Snaked

For anybody interested in Halifax I'm about to release a 3rd row Geddy side ticket... it's seat 14 which the nice lady I just spoke with at the box office told me is towards the outside of the section :(

But the seat will be available in a couple minutes

Sec 52 - Row 3 - Seat 14

I just found out that I may not be able to take the dates off to go see them in SLC or Denver because my job gets so busy. We bought VIP tickets. I am seriously about to...

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

That just sucks!!!

:boo hiss: :boo hiss:

• Like 1

SPAC on 6/25?? Awesome!!! I think its a Tuesday so I can burn some vacation time and make a mini vacation out of it by taking the Monday and Wednesday of that week off. Plus I wont have to rush (pardon the pun) to get tickets because even if the indoor seats sell out their will always be good lawn seats to be had. This makes my week - which had sucked massively up till now as work has just been horrible all week.

This is just great news!!! ;)

Got 2 tickets for Halifax. 2nd row Geddy side, and this was 15 minutes into the pre sale. Pumped for this show.

Hell Yes! I wish I were going to this show. I'd love to see Nova Scotia one more time. There is something special about that province. That show is going to kick ass.

Got 2 tickets for Halifax. 2nd row Geddy side, and this was 15 minutes into the pre sale. Pumped for this show.

Hell Yes! I wish I were going to this show. I'd love to see Nova Scotia one more time. There is something special about that province. That show is going to kick ass.

Am I crazy or can you already not buy two tickets together for Halifax in the general sale?

I knew that show would do well, but...holy shit.

I finally pulled the trigger on one of the summer shows—Hershey, PA, section A1 row 1. No idea if I'm closer to the side or the middle section yet, but it's my first time getting front row, and my 21st rush show.