Geddy in a thong swimsuit?

Maverick

It won't load for me either, but I agree with Librarian. Geddy doesn't strike me as the type of man who would wear one of those. Of course, I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time in my life that I have been. Hard as that might be for some of you to believe. :coy:
  • Like 1

I'm glad it's just a joke... this way there is NO possible way I might see my favourite bass player in thong.

Now, if any of you ladies wouldn't mind showing us a picture if you wearing a thong, I'd be up for it. This is the "women's section" after all. If someone posts a picture of themselves wearing a thong, I'll agree to post a pciture of me wearing JUST my suspenders and my hip boots...

:blush:

:laughing guy:

I used to have a BSOD screen saver on my work PC. One time, I caught one of the support guys writing down the dump information on paper. I moved the mouse and resolved the problem. :eyeroll:

:P

I used to have a BSOD screen saver on my work PC. One time, I caught one of the support guys writing down the dump information on paper. I moved the mouse and resolved the problem. :eyeroll:

you're such a mouse mover.
  • Like 1

I'm glad it's just a joke... this way there is NO possible way I might see my favourite bass player in thong.

You clicked the topic. So you were willingly subjecting yourself to what could have been Geddy in a thong.

I missread the title of the thread... I thought it said, "Gerry" in a thong and I assummed it referred to Gerry Hall. Even at her age now, she'd look great in a thong!

you're such a mouse mover.

I'm all about the pointing and the clicking. The cutting and the pasting, too. Also, the typing and the pressing of the buttons.

That is what you were talking about, right? :unsure:

;)

No I knew it was a load of crap but still wanted to see what it was.
  • Like 1

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/rwBFayR_zpse44e370f.gif

Ha! That's clever. Reminds me of

http://www.socialpaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Why-Would-You-Click-On-That.jpg

• Like 1

You mean there isn't a pic of Geddy in a thong..?

I can't see Geddy with a thong on.

Remember... "he sleeps with his clothes on".

hehehe

• Like 1