Now this is a wedding...

H. P. L.

So help me... is that the actual music playing in the background??

Compared to this couple, I must be really, really, really, really, really, really, really old-fashioned.

Edited by Janie
  • Like 2

I just found this on a metal site... So yeah, that was the actual music: they had Slayer while they were doing this... I don't really know what it is because marriages go a different way down here... But anyway, I was just curious to see girls' reactions to this. Sorry if I offended anyone...

I just found this on a metal site... So yeah, that was the actual music: they had Slayer while they were doing this... I don't really know what it is because marriages go a different way down here... But anyway, I was just curious to see girls' reactions to this. Sorry if I offended anyone...

I'm not offended.... it's just that IMO weddings and receptions should be special and special to me doesn't translate to heavy metal music. You (hopefully) only marry once so make it special and nice. I mean, remember, you have family members there too, not just friends. I'm pretty sure Great Grandma Grace doesn't want Slayer blasting in her ears. A wedding and reception happen once. You can have a party whenever.

• Like 1

Yeah, her poor arm! OMG! Everyone (except the groom) looked pretty bored actually. She was very patient and pleasant throughout. It was quite gracious of her to allow him to act like he was a knucklehead at a rock concert rather focusing on the love he has for her since he had just pledged a lifetime to her moments earlier...I presume.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a...er...discussion about this event at some later date.

Just my $.02

• Like 1

Yeah, her poor arm! OMG! Everyone (except the groom) looked pretty bored actually. She was very patient and pleasant throughout. It was quite gracious of her to allow him to act like he was a knucklehead at a rock concert rather focusing on the love he has for her since he had just pledged a lifetime to her moments earlier...I presume.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a...er...discussion about this event at some later date.

Just my $.02

Lol! That comment is worth way more than $.02!