Hey England!!! You're eating horsemeat dudes!!!

Anybody eaten camel? Awesome...the toes are sooooo good—addictive!!!

Camel toe is awesome! I eat it several times a week.

cool...didn't think you were hip to 'em. I prefer the aged toes to the younger ones. A hint of pickle in the flora is just the bees knees. Lots to nibble! Have you tried the exotic toes? Some have rings in them...kinda awesome.

Didn't think I was hip to them? Seriously?

No I'm joking.

:banana:

Oh for cryin' out loud - camel's on the menu now..! What next?! :o

Hey Babycat men love eating camel toe's...even women have been known to go down on 'em. don't knock it till you try it! :drool:

Tried this...careful i felt a little 'hoarse' after... ahem.

• Like 2

cool...didn't think you were hip to 'em. I prefer the aged toes to the younger ones. A hint of pickle in the flora is just the bees knees. Lots to nibble! Have you tried the exotic toes? Some have rings in them...kinda awesome.

No I'm joking.

Hey Babycat men love eating camel toe's...even women have been known to go down on 'em. don't knock it till you try it! :drool:

This has gone on furlong enough..! :facepalm:

Heh..! Horse joke..! :LOL:

Stop making me laugh..! :LMAO:

• Like 2

No I'm joking.

This has gone on furlong enough..! :facepalm:

Heh..! Horse joke..! :LOL:

Stop making me laugh..! :LMAO:

:LOL:

No I'm joking.

Not sure if you know what we are talking about...

Ahhhhhh this thread keeps getting progressively better.
  • Like 1

Aw, ****.., not donkey as well..! :facepalm:

how awesome that we can make lasagna out of donkey....what a fascinating, modern age we live in.

I would never knowingly eat Donkey Lasagna.

I'm never eating lasagna again..! :o

To be honest I'm not even sure what a lasagna is, from pictures it looks like shepherds pie to me...

how awesome that we can make lasagna out of donkey....what a fascinating, modern age we live in.

To be honest I'm not even sure what a lasagna is, from pictures it looks like shepherds pie to me...

:no:

• Like 1

Listen everyone, most of us here are about 40 years old, we've probably all eaten a ton of horse meat in pies or burgers or kebabs or whatever over the years, there's no way to know for sure one way or the other, but it's probably happened. Look how strong we are though?? Look at our muscles??? Look how we run, look how we fly through life at warp speed!!

That horse meat ain't so bad now is it?

:hail: :givebeer:

• Like 1

:no:

Well you know better than me, I don't eat stuff like that.

• Like 1

Have you ever tried camel toe?

No I can't say that I have though I'll admit at times I've been curious...

• Like 2

Not even in college, huh?

:laughing guy:

Listen everyone, most of us here are about 40 years old, we've probably all eaten a ton of horse meat in pies or burgers or kebabs or whatever over the years, there's no way to know for sure one way or the other, but it's probably happened. Look how strong we are though?? Look at our muscles??? Look how we run, look how we fly through life at warp speed!!

That horse meat ain't so bad now is it?

:hail: :givebeer:

But you're not eating horsemeat, its Donkey...however, imagine how great it would be if you were eating horse?

just be careful. The well manicured toes leave no after taste, while the shaggy one's leave stuff in your teeth.

just be careful. The well manicured toes leave no after taste, while the shaggy one's leave stuff in your teeth.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/758963f1.gif

I wonder what's considered "prime cut" from a Donkey? You know its in Minced Pies. I'm sure nothing is left to waste.

Hope you all don't eat Kebabs—TM

Now it's British horsemeat in takeaway burgers and kebabs: Police raid UK abattoir as Environment Secretary heads for crisis talks with Euro food ministers

• FSA and police raid slaughterhouses in west Yorkshire and west Wales
  • Racehorses and pet ponies could have ended up in restaurants across UK
  • Waitrose also pulls range of beef meatballs because they might contain pork
  • FSA boss says contamination of more meats cannot be ruled out
  • David Cameron vows to prosecute criminals who tainted British food
  • Owen Paterson flies to Brussels for crisis talks over ongoing scandal
  • Health fears as it emerges nine horses tested positive for 'bute' last year

By Sean Poulter, Anthony Bondand Hugo Gye

PUBLISHED: 03:51 EST, 12 February 2013 | UPDATED: 07:56 EST, 13 February 2013

•  

Meat from British horses was discovered in takeaway burgers and kebabs yesterday.

The shocking find, which implicates the UK for the first time in the food fraud scandal, came during police raids in Yorkshire and West Wales.

David Cameron today insisted that if the contamination turned out to be the result of criminal activity, the perpetrators would face 'the full intervention of the law'.

Scroll down for video

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/12/article-2277380-178973A7000005DC-531_634x416.jpg

Probe: Peter Boddy, pictured at his farm with the wallabies he keeps there, owns a slaughterhouse which has been raided by police over the horse meat scandal but last night denied any wrongdoing

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-178C5CD0000005DC-864_634x352.jpg

Suspicion: Mr Boddy's abattoir in West Yorkshire pictured today after being visited by police and food officials

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-178C5C4C000005DC-365_634x375.jpg

Shut down: Horses grazing today at the facility in Todmorden, which has been suspended from operating

Environment Secretary Owen Paterson is set to fly to Brussels today for crisis talks with other EU leaders in a desperate bid to secure Britain's food supply chain.

He will meet this afternoon with farming ministers from Ireland, France, Poland, Romania, Sweden and Luxembourg - all countries which have been caught up in the ongoing scandal.

Agriculture minister David Heath met with British retailers and suppliers to discuss the issue this morning.

More...

Speaking at Prime Minister's Questions this afternoon, Mr Cameron said the scandal was 'completely unacceptable' but claimed that the contamination had only come to light as a result of the Government's new, tougher testing regime.

'We have also asked for meaningful tests from retailers and producers and they will be published in full,' he added.

Pledging to crack down on any evidence of criminality, the Prime Minister said: 'If there has been criminal activity there should be the full intervention of the law.'

A spokesman for Number 10 refused to say whether or not ministers were still happy to eat processed beef products, but insisted: 'There is no reason to believe frozen food on sale in the UK is unsafe.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-178D42DD000005DC-312_634x445.jpg

'Completely unacceptable': David Cameron promised to crack down on the scandal today

Until last night, foreign abattoirs and food manufacturers had been blamed for what ministers called an ‘international criminal conspiracy’.

But food officials say horses were slaughtered here and their meat sold to takeaways all over the country. The burgers were labelled as beef and the kebabs as lamb. The alarming twist suggests retired racehorses and ponies could have been sold on as regular meat.

Police visited a slaughterhouse run by Yorkshire farmer Peter Boddy - known locally for his menagerie of exotic animals - who has denied any wrongdoing.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-1781F23B000005DC-694_306x468.jpg

Under fire: Environment Minister Owen Paterson is flying to Brussels for talks on the scandal

Mr Paterson described the development as ‘utterly and totally disgraceful’ but pulled out of making an emergency statement to the House of Commons.

The revelation raises fresh fears that consumers could have been damaging their health by eating tainted beef, after it emerged that last year nine horses tested positive for the drug 'bute', which can be harmful to humans.

It is currently unknown whether any of the horse meat mistakenly eaten by British consumers contained the medicine.

The Government has been accused of delay, confusion and buck-passing in its handling of the crisis. In the three weeks that followed the initial discovery of horse meat contamination, ministers insisted it was not a British problem while the Food Standards Agency limited the scope of its initial tests to around 230 food samples.

But following revelations of high levels of contamination of Findus products Mr Paterson called in supermarkets and food firms for talks and insisted on a much wider range of testing of all processed beef products.

Mary Creagh, Labour’s environment spokesman, said: ‘I’m glad the FSA has investigated the concerns about horse meat entering the food chain I first raised with ministers three weeks ago. It’s right that action is being taken to deal with the criminals whose activities are damaging confidence in the UK food industry.’

The astonishing revelation makes clear that horse meat has reached British high streets from three separate sources over the past year or more.

First, horse meat from Poland was sent to Ireland where it was turned into burgers for Tesco, Burger King, the Co-op, Asda and Aldi, among others.

Then, horse meat from Romania was sent to a French food company, Comigel, which turned it into lasagne and spaghetti bolognese for Findus, Tesco and Aldi.

Now a Yorkshire slaughterhouse and a food manufacturer in Wales have taken horses and turned them in to 100 per cent horse meat burgers and kebabs.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-17899299000005DC-345_634x325.jpg

Police raid: Farmbox Meats in Aberystwyth, which is under police investigation over the meat scandal

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-17899287000005DC-874_634x396.jpg

Supply chain: Farmbox, pictured, apparently sourced some of its meats from Peter Boddy

THE SCANDAL THAT WON'T GO AWAY

The horse meat scandal first came to light last month when it emerged that Tesco and other major retailers had been selling burgers which contained large proportions of horse.

The contaminated meat was found to have come primarily from a factory in Ireland, which apparently sourced its 'beef' from Poland.

As well as Tesco, Burger King, the Co-op, Asda and Aldi scrabbled to repair their public image and withdraw tainted products from shelves.

The scandal escalated last week when it was revealed that frozen-food firm Findus had produced beef lasagne which was almost entirely made up of horse meat.

That contamination was linked to French firm Comigel - but yesterday's revelations are the first suggestions that horse meat from the UK has entered the food chain.

Police raids were carried out yesterday on the Peter Boddy Licensed Slaughterhouse at Todmorden, West Yorkshire, which is licensed to kill horses.

It supplied horse carcasses to Farmbox Meats Ltd of Llandre in Aberystwyth, which then turned them into burgers labelled as beef or kebabs that would presumably be sold as lamb.

Last night, the FSA said: ‘The FSA has detained all meat found and seized paperwork, including customer lists from the two companies.’ The FSA’s director of operations, Andrew Rhodes, said: ‘I have suspended both plants immediately while our investigations continue.’

Mr Boddy, who runs the slaughterhouse at the centre of the raids, last night denied any wrongdoing. He claimed he had never heard of Farmbox Meats, but he said he will co-operate with FSA officers.

‘It was not a raid – they are welcome to visit whenever they want, they just wanted to see my records which I will be showing them,’ he said. He added that he does slaughter horses at his plant and that the meat is sold in the UK.

Farmbox Meats is owned by the wealthy Raw-Rees family who live nearby. Company director Dafydd Ffredric Raw-Rees, 64, confirmed that the facility processed horse but said he was not supplied by Mr Boddy and denied that the meat was sold as beef.

'We would never confuse horse meat with beef, we are just a cutting plant,' he told the Daily Telegraph. 'I merely debone the meat and send it back as part of the contract. The horse meat is sold in Belgium.'

A villager, who did not want to be named, said: ‘We’ve heard that horse carcasses were being shipped into the meat factory for processing. It’s a bit of a shock because local farmers around here are producing top beef and lambs for market. There’s no need for anyone to eat horse.’

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/12/article-2277380-178A1D16000005DC-999_634x466.jpg

Concerns: Until last night, foreign abattoirs and food manufacturers had been blamed for what ministers called an 'international criminal conspiracy'. This is the entrance to Peter Boddy's farm

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-178C899E000005DC-210_634x453.jpg

Disgruntled: Angry workers were seen standing outside the closed-down slaughterhouse today

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/12/article-2277380-1789B03D000005DC-847_634x366.jpg

Worrying: Horses killed at a British slaughterhouse were turned into burgers and kebabs at a Welsh food factory. This image shows farm workers at Peter Boddy Horse abattoir in west Yorkshire which was raided

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/12/article-2277380-1789A7DA000005DC-101_634x425.jpg

Investigation: This is the guarded entrance to East Hey Farm, Todmorden - the home of Peter Boddy whose abbatoir was visited by police

Mr Rhodes today denied that the raids were evidence of a widespread problem throughout the UK.

'We have actually exonerated quite a lot of businesses so far in our investigations and I am sure that will continue to be the case,' he told BBC Breakfast.

He added that the agency was investigating all five British abattoirs which are known to process horse meat regularly.

FARMER... AND ZOOKEEPER

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-17897778000005DC-761_110x136.jpg

Peter Boddy, right, the farmer whose slaughterhouse is under investigation by police, is well-known locally for his collection of exotic animals.

At his farm in Todmorden, West Yorkshire - separately from his abattoir business - Mr Boddy keeps dozens of beasts not usually found in the North of England.

Some of his menagerie are native to Australia, such as wallabies and black swans, while larger beasts include elk, ostriches and bison.

He also keeps small animals like porcupines and muntjac deer.

A large herd of red deer, which he sends out to other farmers for breeding, is kept at his own deer park close to his farm and abattoir.

Mr Boddy's zoo has its origins in an initiative called Live Animal Capture, which sedates dangerous animals and takes them into captivity for the safety of themselves and others.

He claims to have been involved with capturing and rescuing escaped animals for more than 20 years, and runs a 24/7 helpline for anyone who spots a dangerous animal in the wild.

Addressing the raid in Wales, he said: 'We spoke to the staff there and we seized product and we found that horse meat had been used as though it were beef in kebabs and burgers at that premises.'

He continued: 'We interviewed people on that site near Aberystwyth yesterday and those people confirmed that they received the goods that we believed they received and they told us what they had done with them.

'We are very clear on what has happened there. That is why we have seized all the meat that is there, that is why we have seized all the paperwork and that is why we involved the police both in Dyfed Powys and also in West Yorkshire.'

Mr Rhodes said that further tests were being undertaken on a range of beef products from other suppliers, with results starting to come in from Friday.

'Friday is when we have told the manufacturers and retailers to start submitting the highest risk areas,' he told Radio 4's Today programme. 'What they are looking for here is presence of horsemeat and pork in processed beef products.'

Claims that EU policy was to blame for the scandal were rejected by the European Commissioner for health today.

Tonio Borg insisted that it was up to individual countries to police consumer products and denied that their were health concerns over the contamination.

'The EU food safety system is one of the safest in the world,' he said. 'Thanks to this system and its capacity for full traceability, national authorities are in a position to investigate this matter so as to find the source of the problem.'

The raids came as Waitrose announced it was pulling a range of beef meatballs after tests revealed they might contain pork.

A spokesman said that tests on the 480g packs of 16 frozen Essential Waitrose Meatballs had been contradictory but it was removing them from sale as a precaution.

'We have discovered that in two batches of our frozen meatballs produced last summer some of the meatballs may contain some pork,' he said.

'Several tests have been done on this product and, even though the results have been contradictory, we have taken the precautionary action of removing the frozen meatballs from sale and putting up customer information notices in all our branches.

'The meatballs are safe to eat but pork is not listed as an ingredient and should not be part of the recipe.'

Only 480g packs labelled as Best Before End June 2013 and August 2013 are affected, he added.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/12/article-2277380-1789B7BA000005DC-576_634x484.jpg

British: Horse meat from Farmbox Meats in Wales and Peter Boddy in Yorkshire could have found its way into the British food chain as the two facilities were raided yesterday

The astonishing revelation now makes clear that horse meat has now reached British high streets from three separate sources for a year or even longer.

Sources in the farming industry say Mr Boddy used to collect dead animals from across the north west to dispose of their carcasses. It is believed the meat from the dead animals was then used in dog food.

Lamb curries, kebabs and processed foods such as shepherd's pie ready meals may be contaminated with cheap horse meat, it was also claimed yesterday.

High levels of horse meat have been found in some processed beef products such as burgers, lasagne and spaghetti bolognese.

However, a former head of food authenticity at the Food Standards Agency (FSA) has warned that lamb dishes could also be involved and testing should be extended.

There is evidence dating back many years of restaurants, curry houses and kebab shops substituting lamb with cheaper alternatives

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-1783CC9D000005DC-809_306x423.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2277380-1773A856000005DC-683_306x423.jpg

Scandal: Tesco spaghetti bolognese and Findus lasagne were both found to contain up to 100 per cent horse

Just last year, a survey of 20 lamb curries in the West Midlands found all had been bulked up with cheaper beef, pork and chicken.

Amazingly, four contained no lamb at all, rather the outlets used either beef or chicken which was hidden beneath a powerful and spicy sauce.

There are also concerns that chicken and pork products could also have been contaminated.

Dr Mark Woolfe, formerly of the FSA, said the recent revelations provide good reason to fear horse may also appear in lamb dishes.

He said that a number of food companies have turned to cheap foreign meat over the past year following a ruling by the European Commission on the use of a substance called desinewed meat.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/12/article-2277380-177307C4000005DC-399_306x423.jpg

Rejection: Catherine Brown from the FSA says she wouldn't eat a Findus lasagne

Brussels said this material, which is effectively tiny scraps of flesh scraped from bones in a tumble-dryer type machine, could no longer be described as meat.

As a result, companies that had been using this material to bulk up the claimed meat content of processed foods had to look for alternatives.

One option was to import cheap carcass meat from abattoirs across Europe, which left them open to food fraud.

Dr Woolfe said: ‘Manufacturers of value products had to leave the UK food chain and look at overseas suppliers at a price similar to desinewed meat.

‘This is why this has started to go wrong. The longer the food chain the more difficult it is to control.

‘You would think it would set alarm bells ringing but it did not. There was an obvious risk. The companies were seeking a low price and that is asking for trouble.

‘In principle there should not be anything wrong with a company going abroad for meat, as the EU has the same rules, but in practice, the longer and more complex the supply chain, the more difficult it is to control. That is a lesson we have learned the hard way.’

The claims come as a survey found more than one in three shoppers has been frightened away from buying processed meat by the horsemeat scandal.

At the same time, one in 20 have been put off the idea of buying any type of meat, according to a poll by GMI.

In recent weeks, it has emerged that products labelled as containing only British and Irish beef actually included high levels of horse meat, apparently imported from Poland and Romania.

It appears that trusted names such as Tesco, Burger King, the Co-op, Asda, Iceland, Aldi and Findus did not know what is going into their products.

Michael Walker, science and food law consultant at LGC, who are expert analysts, said: ‘Food fraud robs consumers of choice over what we pay for food and what we put in our mouths.’

Mr Paterson held fresh talks with food industry leaders on Tuesday to discuss how a new meat testing regime to guarantee the authenticity of products will operate.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2KmgxnUhT

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

I thought this line from the article was telling:

Brussels said this material, which is effectively tiny scraps of flesh scraped from bones in a tumble-dryer type machine, could no longer be described as meat.

And you wonder why I won't eat a kebab... I said somewhere before I'd rather be dead or dying of something terminal before I eat one of those things.

What kind of meat do you eat Babycat...our sparkly 8th wonder of the Rush Forum

And you wonder why I won't eat a kebab... I said somewhere before I'd rather be dead or dying of something terminal before I eat one of those things.

Chicken.

:blush: sparkly 8th wonder of the Rush Forum - I like that..! :blush:

Chicken.

:blush: sparkly 8th wonder of the Rush Forum - I like that..! :blush:

Nice..chicken is at least safe right? Next thing you know they'll be issuing warnings about chicken actually is pigeon.

The article that was recently attached...is that now a major scandal on everybodies radar in Britain?

Thanks for liking me...without actually "like" ing me! :AlienSmiley: