Early Super Bowl predictions

Indica

It's never too early for predictions. We can post our predictions now and come back later and see how close everyone was.

My prediction is,

Eagles 28

Colts 24

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Nov 13 2004, 03:06 PM)
49ers vs Dolphins... rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

no, seriously though

I'll stick my neck out and say:
Seahawks vs Chargers 23-17

laugh.gif laugh.gif Oh man, those poor dolphins and niners!

I hate to say it being a Colts fan, but I predict:

Patriots 24

Eagles 20

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 13 2004, 04:50 PM)
My prediction is Eagles VS Colts. I think the Colts will win it. 1287.gif

The colts need a better defense. They have a good offense but if they don't get home field advantage and have to play somewhere cold and snowy for the playoffs then they probably will get beat. Defense wins championships.

On the other hand, if they win enough to get home field advantage, I think they could easily get to the super bowl, and win.

I hope the steelers win it though, they are due. If the Colts had to come to Pittsburgh they would get beat down.

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 13 2004, 05:24 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 13 2004, 04:50 PM)
My prediction is Eagles VS Colts.  I think the Colts will win it. 1287.gif

The colts need a better defense. They have a good offense but if they don't get home field advantage and have to play somewhere cold and snowy for the playoffs then they probably will get beat. Defense wins championships.

On the other hand, if they win enough to get home field advantage, I think they could easily get to the super bowl, and win.

I hope the steelers win it though, they are due. If the Colts had to come to Pittsburgh they would get beat down.

Yes, I agree with you about defense winning championships. I'm not sure that our management gets it, though. There will be an uprising in this town if the Colts have to travel to New England or Pittsburgh and get beat AGAIN. I'm not giving up hope, but it is not a pretty picture with respect to that porous secondary. The offense on the other hand, sigh, a thing of beauty.

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Nov 13 2004, 10:10 PM)
I am going to say Eagles vs Pittsburgh The Pennsylvania Bowl

Eagles 32

Steelers 21

Just curious, who do you think the Eagles will beat in The NFC conference game to get there? That will be a big step after 3 years and 3 outs. I also predict the Eagles to be the NFC rep because it's rare to see a team get that far and not finally get over the hump.

QUOTE (war2112 @ Nov 13 2004, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Nov 13 2004, 10:10 PM)
I am going to say  Eagles vs Pittsburgh  The Pennsylvania Bowl   

Eagles 32 

Steelers  21

Just curious, who do you think the Eagles will beat in The NFC conference game to get there? That will be a big step after 3 years and 3 outs. I also predict the Eagles to be the NFC rep because it's rare to see a team get that far and not finally get over the hump.

Atlanta falcons or Green bay.

QUOTE (war2112 @ Nov 13 2004, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Nov 13 2004, 03:06 PM)
49ers vs Dolphins... rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

no, seriously though

I'll stick my neck out and say:
Seahawks vs Chargers 23-17

laugh.gif laugh.gif Oh man, those poor dolphins and niners!

I hate to say it being a Colts fan, but I predict:

Patriots 24

Eagles 20

Thought i'd bump this Super Bowl predictions thread posted WAY back in September....Way to go War2112! Only one point off! I got the score right but picked Eagles over Pats....

QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 27 2004, 05:23 PM)
It's never too early for predictions. We can post our predictions now and come back later and see how close everyone was.

My prediction is,

Eagles 28
Colts 24

I was half right also, and the other team I picked went to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Archived