Who has "my" Signature Aurora?? ;)

Tonyvenn01

Hello all....

My memory is REALLY hazy...but I seem to recall selling my old Signature Aurora to another forum member here...

It was white, with a case and the "panther patch"...and had the serial number of 0925 or 0930....

If you have this Aurora...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me directly.

Thank you!!

Tony

Tonyvenn@cogeco.ca

I just be a menber of this forum but been visited sometimes in long time .

I was searching the thred of Signature Guitar and found this topic.

When I read this I wonder " it's me?". As I bought an Aurora , a white, with a case and the "panther patch" from Canada! (I thoght it was the bears though,,) long time ago, 5 years ago, may be.

But it was came from the eBay auction and my serial is 1098. It's 2nd gen. with curved top with Fender Tremolo Unit by request with pre-owner Mr.Kenny who was the guitarist of Platinum Blonde and saddly he was passed away in 2008.

So definitely it's not.

I bought this willing to fix it to be correct Great White with FRT-2 but, I couldn't do it . Kenny's name is still on the fret 21th and I will not change the name to Aurora or my name . Anyway it has curved top so it's not looks the same with Alex's.So I decided to keep as it is.

I recently join this forum because I'll start to built my own White Aurora and the Hentor Sportscaster with correct spec. ,so there's so many things I should to know. Especially Hentor Sportscaster ,White,Black and Red one. I have Black Aurora also and it has flat top ,so I could know whole spec of it well.

Anyway, this is my very first posting , I still don't know how to edit or grew my profile. It will take some times.

Bye

Greetings from Japan

• Like 1

I just be a menber of this forum but been visited sometimes in long time .

I was searching the thred of Signature Guitar and found this topic.

When I read this I wonder " it's me?". As I bought an Aurora , a white, with a case and the "panther patch" from Canada! (I thoght it was the bears though,,) long time ago, 5 years ago, may be.

But it was came from the eBay auction and my serial is 1098. It's 2nd gen. with curved top with Fender Tremolo Unit by request with pre-owner Mr.Kenny who was the guitarist of Platinum Blonde and saddly he was passed away in 2008.

So definitely it's not.

I bought this willing to fix it to be correct Great White with FRT-2 but, I couldn't do it . Kenny's name is still on the fret 21th and I will not change the name to Aurora or my name . Anyway it has curved top so it's not looks the same with Alex's.So I decided to keep as it is.

I recently join this forum because I'll start to built my own White Aurora and the Hentor Sportscaster with correct spec. ,so there's so many things I should to know. Especially Hentor Sportscaster ,White,Black and Red one. I have Black Aurora also and it has flat top ,so I could know whole spec of it well.

Anyway, this is my very first posting , I still don't know how to edit or grew my profile. It will take some times.

Bye

Greetings from Japan

こんにちは!ようこそ!私は、よりあなたからの聴取を楽しみにしています!

• Like 1