The Following (Un-#$%^ing-believable)

Rick N. Backer

So I watched the finale... I like the "previously on..." montage at the beginning. Got all caught up and only watched the last episode. Interesting ending. Who do you think was driving the white vehicle at the end?

So I watched the finale... I like the "previously on..." montage at the beginning. Got all caught up and only watched the last episode. Interesting ending. Who do you think was driving the white vehicle at the end?

I'm pretty stumped as to who was driving. I hoped they would show us so they could end the season on a real twist and get us interested for next season.

I'm pretty stumped as to who was driving. I hoped they would show us so they could end the season on a real twist and get us interested for next season.

I'm guessing Ryan's cousin or something crazy like that.... maybe even Claire, like she was in on it to have those guys kill Joe.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

I read that Joe is not going to be a big part of the story going forward. So then who is the "following?"

I liked this season. I frankly have higher hopes for next season than I do for 24.

They can't have a third season of Joe. He'll be in jail, and should have zero visitation and even outside communication rights considering what he did with those the last time he was in jail. I wouldn't be surprised if even the writers don't know who was driving the white SUV. They've got a while to figure that out.

• Like 1

Even with Joe in jail there will still be people out there who will believe in him and follow his message. There is some serious depth as to how far this following can go and I think this season showed that. I don't know who was driving the van but I think it will be the new enemy for the show taking over Joe's spot. Overall, I enjoyed this season. It was just fun, entertaining chaos.

It's coming back?!?

I couldn't get into last season, but I watched the last 2 episodes... the little "catch up" stuff at the beginning of the episodes told me pretty much all I needed to know. Fells like I didn't miss much of anything by skipping the season.

Maybe will do the same this time... maybe just skip it altogether.

Anyone still watching this?

I am. And I'll tell you what. I love this season. I'm two episodes behind right now.

Joe being killed off was pretty shocking

I didn't watch at all, and you spoiler isn't much of a spoiler seeing the commercials have all talked about quite a bit. Still never "know" with these shows anymore :)

I am. And I'll tell you what. I love this season. I'm two episodes behind right now.

I didn't watch at all, and you spoiler isn't much of a spoiler seeing the commercials have all talked about quite a bit. Still never "know" with these shows anymore :)

It's really good. Like we've talked about over the last couple of years, if you're looking for a documentary on FBI procedure, this probably isn't the show for you. If you're looking for some entertainment, it's great.

The villain this year is creepy as hell.

It's really good. Like we've talked about over the last couple of years, if you're looking for a documentary on FBI procedure, this probably isn't the show for you. If you're looking for some entertainment, it's great.

Did you know this is it? I just saw this...

http://www.thewrap.com/kevin-bacon-thanks-the-following-fans-after-fox-cancels-series/

Kevin Bacon would like to make the following announcement: He’s really grateful to the fans of “The Following.”

The actor took to Twitter on Friday, after news that the Fox drama had been canceled after three seasons, to offer his profuse thanks to the show’s viewers.

“Big love to all of our loyal fans,” Bacon wrote. “It’s been an honor to work for you. Sweat,tears, and lots of Blood! Enjoy the final four #THEFOLLOWING”

Did you know this is it? I just saw this...

http://www.thewrap.c...cancels-series/

Kevin Bacon would like to make the following announcement: He’s really grateful to the fans of “The Following.”

The actor took to Twitter on Friday, after news that the Fox drama had been canceled after three seasons, to offer his profuse thanks to the show’s viewers.

“Big love to all of our loyal fans,” Bacon wrote. “It’s been an honor to work for you. Sweat,tears, and lots of Blood! Enjoy the final four #THEFOLLOWING”

Bummer. Well, people can't bitch when we get more traditional cop, hospital, lawyer, zzzzzzz shows.

I bailed after Season 2...Too many resurrections for me..

Too far off the grid, that never makes it on regular TV

I saw the first three episodes of this season and stopped. I realized I just flat out didn't care what happened anymore. I don't feel as though i'm missing anything by not watching now. Maybe when the season is over i'll find some time to marathon it and see what went down but i'm not holding my breath on that. Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

I bailed for the most part after season 2.... lost interest. Caught some of season 3 here and there channel flipping...watched the finale because I knew the show was cancelled and I was curious enough.