The Following (Un-#$%^ing-believable)

Rick N. Backer

Lix, I know you stopped watching, but the episode you stopped at was so good..IMO, of course. It got better! Lot's of twists and turns and sometimes a giggle or two. It is morbid, but for the most part I'm enjoying the way this is going. Interesting.

I'm so glad that darn beard is gone...LOL

• Like 1

Ok, I'm in for Season 2. The twins are annoying as f*ck, but they are taking a back seat now, and it will be fun to eventually watch them die.

What's your take? Is "slick" going to die?

I don't know who Slick is, but I just watched Luke get greased real good.

Ok, I'm in for Season 2. The twins are annoying as f*ck, but they are taking a back seat now, and it will be fun to eventually watch them die.

What's your take? Is "slick" going to die?

I don't know who Slick is, but I just watched Luke get greased real good.

The one with the slicked back hair. I have to admit I have no idea what the twins' names are.

Anyone who is still "following" this show, what was that whole thing with Mike getting in the car with the hood on?

And in the course of, what, 24 hours Joe is now the leader of another cult of whackos.

Good to hear it's not getting stupid

• Like 1

Anyone who is still "following" this show, what was that whole thing with Mike getting in the car with the hood on?

And in the course of, what, 24 hours Joe is now the leader of another cult of whackos.

When Chicago EMTs comes out next fall, followed by CSI: Dixville Notch, I'm holding you personally responsible.

• Like 2

When Chicago EMTs comes out next fall, followed by CSI: Dixville Notch, I'm holding you personally responsible.

Sorry, but judging by your last post, you even make it sound like it's getting a bit silly....

Don't blame me, blame the poor writing.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Sorry, but judging by your last post, you even make it sound like it's getting a bit silly....

Don't blame me, blame the poor writing.

Oh, I'm blaming you. It's what it has always been; about 40 actual minutes of entertainment. SHIELD, Once Upon a Time, Revolution, Elementary, I enjoy all of those shows, some more than others. They all have a pretty high silliness factor at times.

Not every show can be NCIS: SVU you know. :)

• Like 1

I've been enjoying this season. The show continually get more and more f*cked up and random with each episode but that's one of the reasons I find it entertaining. It's TV, not everything has to make sense.
  • Like 1

They film some of those right by my apt building off E. 5St and I see the signs up around broadway and Lafayette,NYC

I finally caught up with all the episodes and it does go a little random and over the top a few times this season, but after season 1 I almost didn't watch it again. It is crazy fun in an intense everyone is a serial killer kind of way.