2013 - 05/07 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

I've bought my VIP Nation ticket for this show, can't wait. This will be my 3rd time seeing Rush on this tour. I'll never seen a band this many times in one tour. But I figure that Rush will be worth the debt I'll be in. Also, if I'm lucky, I'll be attending the M3 festival the weekend prior to this show in Columbia. That way, I'll see W.A.S.P., Twisted Sister, etc., and Rush all in a 5 day period. That would be awesome. We shall see...

Most likely will hit the Va Beach show 2 days earlier, but there's a chance I might make this one instead.

Hope to see some trf folks there. I'll be sec. 3, row two, seat 11 or 12 (whichever is closer to the center—no idea which way seats are numbered here). Bringing a buddy who my wife and I met the first time I brought her to a show (R30 show in Holmdel). Counting the days....20 to go.

I'll be there w/ my son.

We'll be dead center across from the stage, first row up in the stands. There shouldn't be anything in our view's way and we shouldn't have to stand at all if we don't want to. I can't wait. Best seats I've ever had for Rush.

If anyone wants to meet somewhere ahead of time, I know the area pretty well. Might be fun to grab a burger together.

Yeah, agreed.

My son and I will be looking to get there ~ 6 p.m. or so. I'm going to look south and west of the arena for parking, hopefully street/metered parking.

Anyway, there are a few worthwhile restaurants on just on the north side of Camden Yards that you're probably familiar with, Slider's, or Frank & Nic's. I haven't been to Sliders in a while.

If you have a different recommendation that's close by, I'm game.

I would like to meet up with some of you guys, but unfortunately I work the day of the concert, and I'm going to have just enough time to run home, shower, change, pick my friend up, grab a quick bite to eat, and then head to Baltimore. We'll most likely get there around 6:45 - 7:00...just enough time to find parking, head inside the arena, maybe hit the merch table real quick, then find our seats before showtime. :wacko:

I would like to meet up with some of you guys, but unfortunately I work the day of the concert, and I'm going to have just enough time to run home, shower, change, pick my friend up, grab a quick bite to eat, and then head to Baltimore. We'll most likely get there around 6:45 - 7:00...just enough time to find parking, head inside the arena, maybe hit the merch table real quick, then find our seats before showtime. :wacko:

I hear ya. Fortunately, or not, LOL, I'm self-employed, so any time off that I can justify I grab it.

:cool:

Yeah, agreed.

My son and I will be looking to get there ~ 6 p.m. or so. I'm going to look south and west of the arena for parking, hopefully street/metered parking.

Anyway, there are a few worthwhile restaurants on just on the north side of Camden Yards that you're probably familiar with, Slider's, or Frank & Nic's. I haven't been to Sliders in a while.

If you have a different recommendation that's close by, I'm game.

LOL! I think you'd know the area better than me because I've never been to this arena before. The closest I've ever come to Baltimore is Columbia for the M3 fest. I'm travelling from Pittsburgh, so I'll trust your judgement as to where a good meet up spot would be.

Pittsburgh, eh, too bad the show isn't there, some good eateries there too. You doin' the Hershey show too?

Yeah, my son and I will do Slider's then, here's their site;

http://www.slidersba...m/location.html

We'll look to get there about 6 p.m. or so. I'll PM you my cell # if you're definitely going to meet, you can call me when you get close.

I'll be w/ my 11-year old son.

Slider's still has good food according to recent reviews. It's also not expensive.

There's also some metered street parking around there, just slightly north a few blocks from 1st Mariner, where the meters (used to anyway) stopped checking like at 6 p.m. or something.

Anyway, if you have trouble finding Slider's, simply go to the north end of Camden Yards, look diagonally across the street to the NW, and you'll see a short strip of a few shops/bars, it's over there.

RushIsaBand Board Members are having a Big Meetup here:

Pratt Street Ale House

206 W. Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21201

Its a few blocks from the Arena and has a nice outdoor Patio in front .

RushIsaBand Board Members are having a Big Meetup here:

Pratt Street Ale House

206 W. Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21201

Its a few blocks from the Arena and has a nice outdoor Patio in front .

Yeah, I know where it is. My only problem w/ that place is that Pratt St. is a zoo that time of day. It's not like the patio overlooks the Inner Harbor, it overlooks Pratt St. a main thoroughfare, at rush hour. LOL

I will be travelling there with my 11 year-old daughter. Plan on leaving Philly at 2PM, and arrivinf by 4:30 ~ 5, accounting for traffic. We were just gonna grab dinner somewhere nearby, but if there's a meet-up on Pratt street, we'll head there. Nice.

I will be travelling there with my 11 year-old daughter. Plan on leaving Philly at 2PM, and arrivinf by 4:30 ~ 5, accounting for traffic. We were just gonna grab dinner somewhere nearby, but if there's a meet-up on Pratt street, we'll head there. Nice.

2-1/2 to 3 hours from Philly?

It takes me 3 hours to Media, PA and that's passing Baltimore. It's 2 hours from us to B-more.

Either way, we should be at Slider's over on the north end of Camden Yards. The food is good there.

It doesn't look like I'll be getting into Baltimore in time to stop for drinks, etc., but I hope to run into some of you at the show. If anyone is sitting near Alex up front, my friend and I will be in sec3, row B, seats 11&12. Stop by and say hello!

It doesn't look like I'll be getting into Baltimore in time to stop for drinks, etc., but I hope to run into some of you at the show. If anyone is sitting near Alex up front, my friend and I will be in sec3, row B, seats 11&12. Stop by and say hello!

My buddy and I will be in Section 6, Row E, seat 1 & 2 - damn near dead-center. stop by if you can! :)

Archived