2013 - 05/01 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there along with my daughter Sam! Love concerts in downtown Nashville!

I'm there too, Hope to meet you John! There is a Facebook meet up page if you are interested..

Hey - The 4th annual Nashville pre show party is in the works. I will hopefully have the venue secured in the next few days. Click the link to follow this thread and I will be providing details on the location and how to sign up. RSVP will be required. There is a FB event for the party, but I will update on the forum as well. Hope to see everyone there. Thx ZnowDog

The 4th annual Nashville pre show party for the Clockwork Angels tour is set. It will be held at McFadden's Resturant of Nashville (http://www.mcfaddensnashville.com/) - 134 2nd Ave North from 3:00 to 6:00 PM CST. To make sure a good time is had by all, and everyone receives good service, this is an RSVP event. Details for signing up and activities planned will be provided ASAP.

Thx - ZnowDog

The 4th annual Nashville pre show party for the Clockwork Angels tour is set. It will be held at McFadden's Resturant of Nashville (http://www.mcfaddensnashville.com/) - 134 2nd Ave North from 3:00 to 6:00 PM CST. To make sure a good time is had by all, and everyone receives good service, this is an RSVP event. Details for signing up and activities planned will be provided ASAP.

Thx - ZnowDog

Only 2.5 stars on Yelp. You sure about this place?

Yes - We had it there on the TM tour. It isn't The Palm, but they have a decent place and have what is needed for 80+ people. It is not a dive. If you go to their website, they have pics of celebs who have been there so I guess its not too bad. This ain't my first rodeo - been doing it for 10 years. We don't just say hey everybody meet at so-n-so place then everybody ends up sitting at tables scattered throughout the place like pre show parties I been to in other cities (which will be left nameless not to offend). We do an RSVP party and you must sign up to attend. They give us a private party area where we can pipe in RUSH and we have other activities as well (details will be provided closer to showtime). They also allow under 21 where most places in downtown are 21+ and we want families to be able to attend. johndyar (above) attended our last one, so you can ask his opinion. Hope you decide to attend.

Yes - We had it there on the TM tour. It isn't The Palm, but they have a decent place and have what is needed for 80+ people. It is not a dive. If you go to their website, they have pics of celebs who have been there so I guess its not too bad. This ain't my first rodeo - been doing it for 10 years. We don't just say hey everybody meet at so-n-so place then everybody ends up sitting at tables scattered throughout the place like pre show parties I been to in other cities (which will be left nameless not to offend). We do an RSVP party and you must sign up to attend. They give us a private party area where we can pipe in RUSH and we have other activities as well (details will be provided closer to showtime). They also allow under 21 where most places in downtown are 21+ and we want families to be able to attend. johndyar (above) attended our last one, so you can ask his opinion. Hope you decide to attend.

Ok sounds good. I always trust a local.

Ok sounds good. I always trust a local.

Look forward to meeting you CT-1 :rush:

McFaddass? Really? I know you want to be in a place where a group can gather, but God help us all, McFadden's? I've been there twice. The first time the service was so bad that I swore that I would never go back. Aforementioned bad service, 15 year old girls drinking, skanks dancing on the bar, they do serve sheperd's pie, but that along with a couple shamrocks on the wall's do not make an Irish bar. It sucks straight ass. I had to go back a second time just to make sure and almost got arrested for punching a punk that hit on my wife. No good memories to recall at all.

Pause...

I hate to be the party pooper here, but I ain't going.

If you want to meet me before the show I'll be drinking great beer at Broadway Brewhouse. If you don't want to meet me before the show then no could blame you. I am not the easiest guy in the world to like.

McFaddass? Really? I know you want to be in a place where a group can gather, but God help us all, McFadden's? I've been there twice. The first time the service was so bad that I swore that I would never go back. Aforementioned bad service, 15 year old girls drinking, skanks dancing on the bar, they do serve sheperd's pie, but that along with a couple shamrocks on the wall's do not make an Irish bar. It sucks straight ass. I had to go back a second time just to make sure and almost got arrested for punching a punk that hit on my wife. No good memories to recall at all.

Pause...

I hate to be the party pooper here, but I ain't going.

If you want to meet me before the show I'll be drinking great beer at Broadway Brewhouse. If you don't want to meet me before the show then no could blame you. I am not the easiest guy in the world to like.

Sorry you had bad experiences there. In 2011 we had a great time and it worked out very well. At 3:00 on Wednesday afternoon, I don't think you will have the beautiful people to contend with. I heard the weekend late night scene has lots of bar flies and you are packed like sardines, but we will have a party room so only RUSH fans will be in the party room. If you dont have a pass, you don't come in. As I have stated many times before this ain't no "we are having a pre-show party at blah blah blah place - so come on down" then you show up and everybody is scattered around the joint - cause there was never a party really planned. We keepz it real and that don't work for 80+ people. This is organized and we have some stuff planned. The brew house will give you space for $1K upfront. If anyone has the money to rent it out, let me know and we can change the venue.

We have the web page up and the attendee form ready. This is an RSVP event. To receive good service we need to maintain a head count and passes will be required to attend. Please go to the attendee form page below and fill it out to include your contact info and the name(s) of anyone that will be attending with you.

Attendee Form:

http://home.comcast....endee_Form.html

Party and location details can be found at:

http://home.comcast....Party_2013.html

Hope to see you there!

ZnowDog :rush:

My husband and I are going to the Nashville concert and wanted to know where is the best and closest place to park? I have tried to get passes to park in the Bridgestone arena but I cannot find any tickets to purchase. This will be my first Rush concert and I am very excited! My husband saw them in Birmingham back in the 1980's and the Nashville show will be his second. :D

Archived