2013 - 04/28 - Orlando, FL - Amway Center

I unfortunately cannot attend to the festivities. I'm not even going to be leaving until about 7:10ish. I've got stuff to do that day.

Thankfully, I live like 2 miles away from the venue, so I can just bike there in about 10 minutes. Plus I get to save money. :P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is me so you'll know who to look for :) (might be a few more grey's now since this was taken lol)

73431_105296122871911_3885188_n.jpg

No idea on post-show party, I've never been to downtown Orlando. Harry's is open til 2:30am according to their facebook page, maybe head back there if it's a cool place and if it was packed with rush fans pre-show.

Those of you that live here know, Orlando is TINY. It really isn't that big.

Stay east of I-4 though, the west side is Ghetto area. Though right near the venue is okay (it's right on the other side of I-4)

If you look on a map, you'll see, it's split, Orlando.

This is for those of you that are staying here. Also, the 1-4 exit for Downtown, near the bus station is f***ing crowded. 5 lane road. 3 for off ramp, two for the road running beside LCS.

I can't remember if there IS an exit for Amway. But if there is (coming from the South) take that.

Also, those coming from the Tampa area, beware of the 408 area, especially around the 6pm mark. Lots of traffic.

Edit: Every coming off the freeway, get off at South street. You can only go one way on south street. West. That'll take you to the arena

Those of you that live here know, Orlando is TINY. It really isn't that big.

Stay east of I-4 though, the west side is Ghetto area. Though right near the venue is okay (it's right on the other side of I-4)

If you look on a map, you'll see, it's split, Orlando.

This is for those of you that are staying here. Also, the 1-4 exit for Downtown, near the bus station is f***ing crowded. 5 lane road. 3 for off ramp, two for the road running beside LCS.

I can't remember if there IS an exit for Amway. But if there is (coming from the South) take that.

Also, those coming from the Tampa area, beware of the 408 area, especially around the 6pm mark. Lots of traffic.

Edit: Every coming off the freeway, get off at South street. You can only go one way on south street. West. That'll take you to the arena

Thanks for the detailed info D3strukt. I'm going to drive into Orlando around noon so the traffic should be decent.

Sorry to hear you won't be able to join the pre-show meet up. We'll have a cold one for you!

Of course...busy as hell at work tonight and still here, plus a 6 hour drive tomorrow. we'll try to make it by 4 but its doubtful.

Happy Rushday!! Is it just me or does your whole mood and perception change the day of a show? I think im downright giddy!

No worries no care in the world other than sharing a night of amazing music with 15K friends tonight.

i hope everyone had a great time, i know i did....i went to the one at the BBT in Sunrise. RushOn!!!

Jimbo, how much did that ticket cost you?

Don't know. It was a birthday gift from my brother-in-law (the dude to my left). When he bought the tix, all he knew was that we would be in the first 4 rows. We picked up the tickets at will-call at the Amway Center and opened the envelope. When we showed them to the usher, he said "oh wow, these are the best seats in the house."

Archived