2013 - 04/23 - Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center

Got a ticket in section 47, row 7 during the LiveNation presale. Going to try my luck in the public onsale next. If that goes well, hopefully I can get closer and unload that one! Either way, I'm definitely going!

Looks like I'm right above ya. Section 47 row 11. I think these are "pull out seats" that are technically the "floor". It's a bit nice, though, as they're elevated. Didn't do the "Live Nation" thing. I subscribe to The Frank Erwin Center mailing list - so i got to buy my tickets one day early last Friday. They've already mailed them to me. Please post if you get better seats. Love to figure how this all works....

Clem

Rush Fans In Central Texas will be meeting up before the show for Happy Hour and Dinner in the party room at Brick Oven Restaurant on Red River at 12th, starting at 4:30. After the show, we'll be at Star Seeds Cafe on the I-35 access road between 31st & 32nd. They serve breakfast and diner food 24 hours and alcoholic beverages until midnight.

Please join us on Thursday 2/28 to support Vanispheres, Austin's own tribute to Rush. They're playing a show with Queen tribute band, Magnifico, with projections by ResSpec, at Holy Mountain on 7th near Red River. Doors at 9:00, music at 10:00, $8 cover. RFICT will be meeting up for dinner before the show at 7:30 at Iron Cactus on 6th at Trinity.

Please RSVP to help us and the restaurants plan ahead.

Also mark your calendar for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Viewing Party on 5/18.

Brick Oven meetup is happening! We picked the Brick Oven because it's walking distance to the venue, so no drinking and driving (and finding parking closer to concert time). They serve food (with gluten-free and vegan options) as well as beer and wine, so hopefully, they've got something for everyone. They also have a party room, which we have reserved.

There's another meetup on Saturday, April 20th because Vanispheres, Austin's own tribute to Rush, is playing a show at Draft Pick. Please make it out to support them!

Brick Oven meetup is happening! We picked the Brick Oven because it's walking distance to the venue, so no drinking and driving (and finding parking closer to concert time). They serve food (with gluten-free and vegan options) as well as beer and wine, so hopefully, they've got something for everyone. They also have a party room, which we have reserved.

There's another meetup on Saturday, April 20th because Vanispheres, Austin's own tribute to Rush, is playing a show at Draft Pick. Please make it out to support them!

Count me in for 2!!! :dweez:

Count me in for 2!!! :dweez:

Make that 3! Sorry!

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask - but does anyone have extra tickets?

:hi: I'll be there with my spouse & Animate. I do have an extra ticket and it will be with me.

24 hours and we are rocking!

:rush: :D

Just got off work, won't have time to make it to the Brick Oven... But I got half my shift covered at work tomorrow, so if anyone's down I'm gonna be at the Ginger Man after the show for a beer or two.. I'd love to see some of you there.

Archived