The Timekeeper - Mitch Albom

barney_rebel

What genre? Can you give a synopsis? :)

Sort of a wide range of topics including religion, science fiction, romance, philosophy. But if I had to call it one, it's science fiction.

It's about Father Time being trapped in a cave and he has to go save two people in order to free himself. The story takes place in different times on earth, but the main story takes place right at the end of 2012.

Sort of a wide range of topics including religion, science fiction, romance, philosophy. But if I had to call it one, it's science fiction.

It's about Father Time being trapped in a cave and he has to go save two people in order to free himself. The story takes place in different times on earth, but the main story takes place right at the end of 2012.

Thanks! It sounds interesting.

Quite a tear-jerker too. Only 200 pages and pages are small. Easy read.

Quite a tear-jerker too. Only 200 pages and pages are small. Easy read.

Just what I look for in a book.

(JK)

You can't go wrong with Mitch Albom. The Five People You Meet In Heaven is a masterpiece. I plan on reading all his works. :ebert: :ebert:
  • Like 1