A good day to Die Hard

blackhawkrush

Bruce Willis is back with another John McClane adventure. I know the last movie wasn't up to par with the previous ones but the trailer I saw looks really good. It's coming out February 14. :popcorn:

Bruce Willis is back with another John McClane adventure. I know the last movie wasn't up to par with the previous ones but the trailer I saw looks really good. It's coming out February 14. :popcorn:

Goodee, I was wondering when it was coming out!!! IMO, I actually like the older version of McClane....

:ebert:

Goodee, I was wondering when it was coming out!!! IMO, I actually like the older version of McClane....

You don't like bald men? ;)

You don't like bald men? ;)

Oops, what I meant was the older/newer version rather than the 1,2,3 versions....Bald is good!!!

Edited by rushfanforever!

I have all 4 movies on DVD - I think they're great! Can't wait to see this one when it hits the big screen! :ebert:

I have all four movies, as well. You really can't go wrong with Bruce. (Last Man Standing. :wub: )
  • Like 1

I have all 4 movies on DVD - I think they're great! Can't wait to see this one when it hits the big screen! :ebert:

I have all four movies, as well. You really can't go wrong with Bruce. (Last Man Standing. :wub: )

:D

Just found out certain theaters are going to play all 5 DH movies starting at high noon on February 13th. I have only one class that day and it's a morning college course which just about guarantees me seeing it.

This is gonna be f-cking sweet since I only saw the 4th one in theaters since I was only 7 when the first one came out which made me too young to see the R rated movies in theaters. Looking forward to seeing it with lots of fans of the series like me.

Gonna walk out after 3 because the last one sucked. I'll pay for the 5th one per se some other time whether it's theatrical or on Redbox. Nice to hear it's back to R rated McClane F bombs (Yippie ki yay, MFer!) and old school action violence. :haz:

For all it's faults like that stupid bullet through the body climax scene, the PG13 movie had some moments to it. Justin Long was likable while Jai Courtney was bland as hell. I can see why Cinema Snob called it the worst movie of 2013. It turned John McClane into an unstoppable killing machine like Rambo in the sequels or Ahnuld in Commando when John McClane was the antithesis of that by being a relatable guy with his sarcastic "Please get me out of here alive!" line deliveries. Part 5 would have shrugged off having glass in his foot compared to the original. The dialogue is just a bunch of lame father and son bantering as well.

Disney/Fox needs to let this series and others like Predator and Alien...die hard.

http://youtu.be/hrUuzX1vmgw

Edited by invisible airwave

..........since I was only 7 when the first one came out which made me too young to see the R rated movies in theaters........

Thank you for yet another reminder that I'm old AF. :sigh: :codger:

Another reminder, I'm the big 4-0 now.

elzHizl.gif

Gonna watch the original for Christmas again on HBO Max or my Movies Anywhere cloud but with Rifftrax commentary. The MST3K guys don't do this one oddly enough. A couple of British guys that do some movies there at times riff this one.

Edited by invisible airwave