OT: Help a Rush Fan with ALS

maxeystcharles

Hey guys, I just have a quick story.

My name is Andrew, I'm 20, I'm a huge Rush fan and I play competitive hockey and played competitive baseball in high school. I currently play recreational baseball. My baseball coach, who is a great guy, has a brother in law that was diagnosed with ALS, or Lou Gehrig's Disease. It is a terrible neurological disease that essentially makes you a prisoner inside your own body. Anyway long story short, I have recently been given the task to try to promote their foundation's Facebook and Twitter accounts because they seem to not be getting any traction.

The foundation's name is the RASCALS Foundation which is an acronym for the Robert A. Stehlin Campaign against ALS. It is a 100% volunteer organization, all money raised goes directly into contributions for research or events such as trivia night and an annual run. It is a fairly new organization, only being in existence for less than 3 years.

The reason I decided to post it on this board is because Bob has been a huge fan of Rush since the 70's and continues to keep up with their current work despite this debilitating disease. Even though he is in a wheelchair he made it out to the Clockwork Angels tour in St. Louis at the Scottrade Center. Please help support his cause by liking the foundation's Facebook page

www.facebook.com/rascalsfoundation

or follow us at

@rascals_found

on Twitter.

Thanks.