The Human Centipede 3

ReRushed

Freedom of speech and artistic freedom are both wonderful things, but then movies like this come out that really make me question them. Of course, I wouldn't discard freedom so offensive movies like this couldn't get made, I just wish such things didn't exist - not like wishing makes much of a difference.

Mind you, I didn't see any movie from this series (and never will), but the descriptions of them were enough to be upsetting - sounds disgusting and degrading.

Freedom of speech and artistic freedom are both wonderful things, but then movies like this come out that really make me question them. Of course, I wouldn't discard freedom so offensive movies like this couldn't get made, I just wish such things didn't exist - not like wishing makes much of a difference.

Mind you, I didn't see any movie from this series (and never will), but the descriptions of them were enough to be upsetting - sounds disgusting and degrading.

Seems like the market for this garbage is growing.

(Of course, I recently got sucked into watching "Teeth", so there you have it.)

I have not seen the second movie and I really don't think I ever will get around to seeing it. But, the first movie was actually okay. It's not nearly as graphic or extreme as one might think. In fact, it was a pretty good parody of horror films and mad scientists. It's as black a comedy as you'll ever see.

I understand that they're supposed to have some kind of humorous element to them, but I guess I just don't find that kind of thing funny. And I do realize there's a market for this kind of stuff. I don't mean to offend if that's what people are into.

I understand that they're supposed to have some kind of humorous element to them, but I guess I just don't find that kind of thing funny. And I do realize there's a market for this kind of stuff. I don't mean to offend if that's what people are into.

From what I read, the second movie has no sense of humor. The director depicted everything in the film that people imagined was in the first movie.

I have not seen the second movie and I really don't think I ever will get around to seeing it. But, the first movie was actually okay. It's not nearly as graphic or extreme as one might think. In fact, it was a pretty good parody of horror films and mad scientists. It's as black a comedy as you'll ever see.

:goodone:

I heard the second one was absolute drivel.

And that's exactly what it aimed to be. Yet somehow, unlike the first Human Centipede, 2 was completely and utterly boring as well.

I liked the first film.

I don't automatically dislike films for being grotesque and disgustingly immoral. That can be interesting to endure. I enjoyed A Serbian Film for example.

In fact I'm a GIANT horror buff. According to RT, I've spent over a week worth of time watching horror films alone.

Seems like the market for this garbage is growing.

(Of course, I recently got sucked into watching "Teeth", so there you have it.)

Ah, Teeth... That movie was um... Yeah... It sucked.

But it did have a unique feel to it.

Eric Roberts is in it?... I guess he'd do anything.

*insert amusing faeces related pun*

I notice Babycat is always in these Centipede threads! :LOL:

Not my fault, Duck!

Not your fault, who is at fault then?? :16ton:

Whoever posted the thread! :P Besides, I'm just pointing out that there's no way I'd watch either of them! :scared:

Not my fault, Duck!

Whoever posted the thread! :P Besides, I'm just pointing out that there's no way I'd watch either of them! :scared:

I think you're curious or you'd not even come in the thread! :P

Not my fault, Duck!

Not that curious that I'd like to have something stitched to someone's arse..! :o

Besides, you're making me laugh! :P

Not my fault, Duck!

Not that curious that I'd like to have something stitched to someone's arse..! :o

Besides, you're making me laugh! :P

Now you're going into details that I don't know anything about! :unsure: :wacko: :hi: