• 5440 posts
  • Interests:Music
    Biking
    Mountain Climbing
    Running
    Movies
    Reading

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

I'm not a huge fan of his, but this is some funny shit..

http://www.nme.com/n...beady-eye/67943

Sponsored Post

#2 KenJennings

KenJennings

Mr. Establishment

• Members *
  • 19407 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Who the hell is Liam Gallagher?

I know who Mumford are... they're great. But this guy? Who is he to criticize them? Who is he at all??

#3 Steevo

Steevo

The Oracle

• Members
  • 11848 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

:outtahere:

#4 Maverick

Maverick

SWEDGIN!

• Members *
  • 24072 posts
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

View PostKenJennings, on 04 January 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

I know who Mumford are... they're great. But this guy? Who is he to criticize them? Who is he at all??

Umm...He was the lead singer of Oasis. They had a few hits you may have heard.

#5 Xanadoood

Xanadoood

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 5440 posts
    Biking
    Mountain Climbing
    Running
    Movies
    Reading

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

They have had eight UK number-one singles and eight UK number-one albums, and won fifteen NME Awards, nine Q Awards, four MTV Europe Music Awards and six Brit Awards, including one in 2007 for outstanding contribution to music and one for the best album of the last 30 years as voted by the BBC Radio 2 listeners; they have been nominated for three Grammy Awards. As of 2009, the band have sold an estimated 70 million records worldwide.[1] The band were listed in the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010 for “Longest Top 10 UK Chart Run by a Group” after an unprecedented run of 22 top 10 hits in the UK.[2] The band also holds the Guinness World Record for being the most successful act in the UK between the years 1995 and 2005, spending 765 weeks in the Top 75 singles and albums charts.[3][4]

#6 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 78510 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

Of course, Liam and Noel kept having fights and somehow managed to break up Oasis...

#7 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 82348 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

View PostXanadoood, on 04 January 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

They have had eight UK number-one singles and eight UK number-one albums, and won fifteen NME Awards, nine Q Awards, four MTV Europe Music Awards and six Brit Awards, including one in 2007 for outstanding contribution to music and one for the best album of the last 30 years as voted by the BBC Radio 2 listeners; they have been nominated for three Grammy Awards. As of 2009, the band have sold an estimated 70 million records worldwide.[1] The band were listed in the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010 for “Longest Top 10 UK Chart Run by a Group” after an unprecedented run of 22 top 10 hits in the UK.[2] The band also holds the Guinness World Record for being the most successful act in the UK between the years 1995 and 2005, spending 765 weeks in the Top 75 singles and albums charts.[3][4]
Oasis are crap though and Liam is an ignoramus...

#8 Maverick

Maverick

SWEDGIN!

• Members *
  • 24072 posts
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

IBKenJenningsislike "oh, THAT Liam Gallagher."

#9 HemispheresserehpsimeH

HemispheresserehpsimeH

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Liam does a lot of shit talking for someone who was in a shit band.

#10 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 82348 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Liam is the guy who tried to prove how tough he was by taking on a German mafia biker gang in a bar in Stuttgart after they started singing a karaoke version of an Oasis song. He got his front teeth knocked out in the ensuing brawl, two of his minders got knocked out with a brass ash tray, one witness claimed to see Liam with the imprint of a knuckle duster over his startled face! In the end the "gang" turned out to be a bunch of computer nerds! :lol:

#11 theredtamasrule

theredtamasrule

The Elitist Booby Type

• Members
  • 8870 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

I do hate the way M & S grimace, headbang and act like pounding out c chords is impossibly difficult. Kind of like them but they do waaaay to much posing for me.

#12 Xanadoood

Xanadoood

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 5440 posts
    Biking
    Mountain Climbing
    Running
    Movies
    Reading

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 04 January 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

I just found his c

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

I found his comments funny. I'm not an Oasis fan. Or Mumford .

Don't shoot the messenger :)

#13 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 82348 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostXanadoood, on 04 January 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

I just found his c

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

I didn't mention you mate or refer to you... :huh:

#14 Xanadoood

Xanadoood

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 5440 posts
    Biking
    Mountain Climbing
    Running
    Movies
    Reading

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 04 January 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

I just found his c

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

My bad. :) read it wrong.

#15 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 82348 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostXanadoood, on 04 January 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 January 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

I just found his c

Oasis...from Wkipedia..

My bad. :) read it wrong.

;) :smoke: :d13:

#16 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27044 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Not very sportsmanlike

#17 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

Natural Science Theater 3000

• Members
  • 15983 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

old Oasis>Mumford>post 90s Oasis

Plus, Liam's always been an attention whore douchebag.  This just proves it even more.   I always preferred Noel's singing voice anyways.

#18 bathory

bathory

Book Würm

• Members *
  • 9561 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

oasis sucks, mumford and sons suck worse

heavy metal lives on

#19 CygnusGal

CygnusGal

Cylon Model No. 2112

• Members *
  • 5121 posts
  • Location:the space between the mysterious, invisible force lurking in the constellation Cygnus and the destination at unverified jump coordinates 1123.6536.5321
  • Interests:music, books, computers and networking, astronomy, Cylon technology

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Liam loves to heckle, especially his own brother. :facepalm:

http://oasis.wikia.c.../Liam_Gallagher

#20 bathory

bathory

Book Würm

• Members *
  • 9561 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

yeah they are dicks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users