11 - Best Song From Power Windows

RushRevisited

What do you think is the best song from this album?  

1143 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best song from this album?

• The Big Money
    • Grand Designs
    • Manhattan Project
    • Marathon
    • Territories
    • Middletown Dreams
    • Emotion Detector
    • Mystic Rhythms

For me, it's Grand Designs, ( one of my favorite Rush of all time)! Territories comes in a close second. Odd that my favorites are the only 2 tracks not brought to you by the letter 'M'

P/G is my favorite record, but PW is JUST behind it. If you ask me tomorrow, this could be reversed. :D

Marathon brought me to tears the first time I saw Rush live (HyF tour), and has forever been one of my favorite Rush tunes, so Marathon it is.

New to the forums! Hi! :)

not very big on this album, but Rhythmz was the drum solo track on a few of their shows—so, my vote goes accordingly heheh

Manhattan Project. Great song when great songs and music was starting to get scarce. :facepalm: I think I will refrain from voting on the albums after this one . To depressing. Edited by Narpet

Possibly my least favourite album so far, I do remember distinctly enjoying Mystic Rhythms!

This is a really tough job as I like all the songs and the number 1 spot is a close call between Middletown Dreams, Mystic Rhythms, Marathon and Emotion Detector but I'll give it to Mystic Rhythms. Edited by Shemp

I am really starting to get into this album, and Grand Designs has suddenly started to stand out as an amazing song! Its all getting so much more exciting!

This is turning out to be a brilliant album after all my complaining!

• Like 1

Emotion Detector is also a brilliant song!

This is getting harder to do...Power Windows has little of what made me love Rush in the first place, but I am starting to love it on its own terms! Having enjoyed listening to Hold Your Fire this week, the future bodes well for me and the rest of their catalogue!

• Like 1

Wow...I am in love with the whole of Power Windows, and it feels like listening to a completely different album to the one I used to! Talk about a grower! Marathon is my current fave. Power Windows is close to entering my top ten, possibly in a slot behind CA.

Wow...I am in love with the whole of Power Windows, and it feels like listening to a completely different album to the one I used to! Talk about a grower! Marathon is my current fave. Power Windows is close to entering my top ten, possibly in a slot behind CA.

I used to have a grower before I got old........ :sigh: :codger: