Post your drinking games here.

Alsgalpal

Caps is always a fun one and very easy....Just sit at opposite ends of a picnic table and throw beer caps into the other persons glass.....If you get it in your opponent chugs the beer and a new challenger steps up.....Bocci Ball for drinks is also tonnes of fun especially in the later drunker rounds

I have played a game called up the river down the river. I can only remember it when I am drinking tho, so bear with me.

You have a dealer, and players. You have a set amount of cards. The players draw one out of their pack, and then the dealer draws one. If the dealers card is above the players, the players drink. If the dealers card is under the players , the dealer drinks. So, I suppose its like playing War except you drink. laugh.gif

How about playing Twister, drunk... tongue.gif

We played Quarters in college...

Get an ice tray. The left side of the tray is the "give drinks" side. The right is "take drinks." Bounce the quarter on the table, and, depending on which side of the tray it lands in, you give or take the appropriate number of drinks (1st spot, give or take 1 drink, 2nd spot, two drinks...etc.)

Of course, I always wanted to GIVE away 7 drinks, but I'd land it in the 7th spot on the TAKE side... wacko.gif

It's fun, esp. with a big group.

Caps.

You need at least two people for this. You sit on the floor with your legs outstretched and slightly apart. The other person sits directly opposite of you with both players' feet against each other. Each person places a short glass with a not-too-small opening (whiskey glasses are perfect) between your knees. All you need now is some beer and some beer bottle caps, which means don't buy cans to play this game. tongue.gif Fill the glasses with about a shot's worth of beer (or more if you're brave or really good), and each person tries to get a cap into the other person's glass. If you get it in, the other person has to drink and you get a point. You set a winning score to play to (we played to 21) and you have to win by two points. The only rule is don't let your hand go past your feet when you shoot, so don't bend your knees too much ("Hey, you crossed the plane, cheater!").

If you have 4, 6, 8, 10 players, you split up into even teams. Every player takes turns, and you keep score as a team. Here's where it gets interesting: You can shoot across at someone down the line for more points. Say you shoot at an opponent's glass three players away and you get it in. The three players on the other team from that player down have to drink, and your team gets THREE points! Two players away is worth two points, and so on.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/caps.jpg

Enjoy, and drink heavily! trink38.gif

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 26 2005, 11:28 PM)
Caps.

You need at least two people for this. You sit on the floor with your legs outstretched and slightly apart. The other person sits directly opposite of you with both players' feet against each other. Each person places a short glass with a not-too-small opening (whiskey glasses are perfect) between your knees. All you need now is some beer and some beer bottle caps, which means don't buy cans to play this game.  tongue.gif  Fill the glasses with about a shot's worth of beer (or more if you're brave or really good), and each person tries to get a cap into the other person's glass. If you get it in, the other person has to drink and you get a point. You set a winning score to play to (we played to 21) and you have to win by two points. The only rule is don't let your hand go past your feet when you shoot, so don't bend your knees too much ("Hey, you crossed the plane, cheater!").

If you have 4, 6, 8, 10 players, you split up into even teams. Every player takes turns, and you keep score as a team. Here's where it gets interesting: You can shoot across at someone down the line for more points. Say you shoot at an opponent's glass three players away and you get it in. The three players on the other team from that player down have to drink, and your team gets THREE points! Two players away is worth two points, and so on.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/caps.jpg

Enjoy, and drink heavily!  trink38.gif

Boy, you take this seriously. An explanatory graphic and everything! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 27 2005, 05:01 AM)
How about this game?

Every time "still have made a choice" posts on TRF stating that 2112 is satanic u have a drink... wacko.gif

laugh.gif wink.gif tongue.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

That'll get you messed up in a hurry.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 27 2005, 09:00 AM)
How about this game?

Every time "still have made a choice" posts on  TRF stating that 2112 is satanic u have a drink...  wacko.gif

laugh.gif  wink.gif  tongue.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  trink38.gif  trink39.gif

laugh.gif

On the other hand, maybe we would understand the logic behind the argument a little better!

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0017.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 27 2005, 11:10 AM)
How about this game?

Every time "still have made a choice" posts on  TRF stating that 2112 is satanic u have a drink...  wacko.gif

laugh.gif  wink.gif  tongue.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  trink38.gif  trink39.gif

laugh.gif

On the other hand, maybe we would understand the logic behind the argument a little better!

unsure.gif

Did I miss something?

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 27 2005, 11:31 AM)
How about this game?

laugh.gif

unsure.gif

Did I miss something?

Not really, sweetie. But, to keep you in the loop, check out the NEW INFO DISCOVERED ON 2112 thread in "Rush"

Silly stuff! ( cool10.gif, know what I'm sayin'?)

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 27 2005, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 27 2005, 11:31 AM)
How about this game?

laugh.gif

unsure.gif

Did I miss something?

Not really, sweetie. But, to keep you in the loop, check out the NEW INFO DISCOVERED ON 2112 thread in "Rush"

Silly stuff! ( cool10.gif, know what I'm sayin'?)

Ohman. laugh.gif

That one is beyond any smart alec comment I can come up with.

What about playing drunk Jenga? I swear that game was made for drinking! It's real easy to play- Whoever knocks down the blocks first has to drink. I suggest only using shots for this game. After a few times of knocking them down and then of course knocking them back, it gets to be increasingly hard to stack those friggin' blocks right.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 26 2005, 10:01 PM)

Get an ice tray. The left side of the tray is the "give drinks" side. The right is "take drinks." Bounce the quarter on the table, and, depending on which side of the tray it lands in, you give or take the appropriate number of drinks (1st spot, give or take 1 drink, 2nd spot, two drinks...etc.)

Of course, I always wanted to GIVE away 7 drinks, but I'd land it in the 7th spot on the TAKE side... wacko.gif

We played Quarters round here also But,

We would have to bounce a quarter ina shot glass .

If u missed, u drank...if u got it in, u picked someone to drink

U kept bouncin the quarter till u miss..If u get it in 3x in a row u can make up a rule ...

LIke no elbows on the table, Or if somebody says a certain word (usualy a curse word or a word U know thats gonna be said alot...Like "drink")

Well if anyone broke that rule they would have to drink.

I alwayz left that game Drunk off my a$$ and not remebering that night the next day laugh.gif

think that game is why i dont drink till im drunk anymore, I hate not rememberin WTF happened the night b4 unsure.gif

Ya get in all sorts of trouble that way..now i drink till im nicely buzzzed and then switch to water.I never get "drunk" anymore those blackouts back then scared me unsure.gif

I like to be in control of myself and remember things bout that night yes.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jun 28 2005, 03:33 PM)

Get an ice tray.  The left side of the tray is the "give drinks" side.  The right is "take drinks."  Bounce the quarter on the table, and, depending on which side of the tray it lands in, you give or take the appropriate number of drinks (1st spot, give or take 1 drink, 2nd spot, two drinks...etc.)

Of course, I always wanted to GIVE away 7 drinks, but I'd land it in the 7th spot on the TAKE side...  wacko.gif

U kept bouncin the quarter till u miss..If u get it in 3x in a row u can make up a rule ...

LIke no elbows on the table, Or if somebody says a certain word (usualy a curse word or a word U know thats gonna be said alot...Like "drink")

I alwayz left that game Drunk off my a$$ and not remebering that night the next day laugh.gif

think that game is why i dont drink till im drunk anymore, I hate not rememberin WTF happened the night b4 unsure.gif

Ya get in all sorts of trouble that way..now i drink till im nicely buzzzed and then switch to water.I never get "drunk" anymore those blackouts back then scared me unsure.gif

yeah.... i was just going to post something about good ole quarter bounce!!!

i remember many a hangovers after playing that game.... trink38.gif

but it was fun! common001.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 28 2005, 04:06 PM)

Get an ice tray.  The left side of the tray is the "give drinks" side.  The right is "take drinks."  Bounce the quarter on the table, and, depending on which side of the tray it lands in, you give or take the appropriate number of drinks (1st spot, give or take 1 drink, 2nd spot, two drinks...etc.)

Of course, I always wanted to GIVE away 7 drinks, but I'd land it in the 7th spot on the TAKE side...  wacko.gif

But, could you ladies shoot the quarter by rolling it off your nose? wink.gif

Yeah, I lost a lot. Puked a lot, too. wacko.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 28 2005, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 28 2005, 04:06 PM)

But, could you ladies shoot the quarter by rolling it off your nose? wink.gif

Yeah, I lost a lot. Puked a lot, too. wacko.gif

uuuuhhhhhh............. no.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

We used to roll the quarters down our fore-arm and elbow and try to bounce them into the shot glass..

The last time I played quarters was in college. I lost track at 9 shots of tequila and 12 beers....

I spent the night on someone's bathroom floor.. There was a girl in there too, but I have very little memory of her, except for we were sharing the toily....

People were sleeping in the hallway. I remember leaving the next morning and having to step over people laying there in the hallway.....

Ah, the wonders of college. It's a wonder I graduated.

Edited by Earthshine

QUOTE (Sark @ Jun 28 2005, 03:05 PM)
What about playing drunk Jenga? I swear that game was made for drinking! It's real easy to play- Whoever knocks down the blocks first has to drink. I suggest only using shots for this game. After a few times of knocking them down and then of course knocking them back, it gets to be increasingly hard to stack those friggin' blocks right.

We played this a few times, what a blast trink39.gif

We made one up....Get a Dr. Zeus book , 1st person reads a paragraph and if he mess's up he finishes his beer trink38.gif After a few you'll hear the funnies Dr. Zeus......Ex: Chicks with Bricks turns into Chick with D*cks rofl3.gif

Funny rice i tell ya rofl3.gif Try it!

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jun 28 2005, 05:37 PM)
We used to roll the quarters down our fore-arm and elbow and try to bounce them into the shot glass..

The last time I played quarters was in college. I lost track at 9 shots of tequila and 12 beers....

I spent the night on someone's bathroom floor.. There was a girl in there too, but I have very little memory of her, except for we were sharing the toily....

People were sleeping in the hallway. I remember leaving the next morning and having to step over people laying there in the hallway.....

Ah, the wonders of college. It's a wonder I graduated.

Well, if anything ES, you learned the word "toily."

laugh.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Jun 28 2005, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (Sark @ Jun 28 2005, 03:05 PM)

We played this a few times, what a blast trink39.gif

We made one up....Get a Dr. Zeus book , 1st person reads a paragraph and if he mess's up he finishes his beer trink38.gif After a few you'll hear the funnies Dr. Zeus......Ex: Chicks with Bricks turns into Chick with D*cks rofl3.gif

Funny rice i tell ya rofl3.gif Try it!

Those are good ones!!! rofl3.gif