The Like Your Own Post Thread

laughedatbytime

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can use it to lament the good old days when we cheesy members could like our own posts. :)

The members themselves aren't cheesy. IMO, the act of Liking your own post seemed cheesy, because it's not a true measure of one's Like level. Especially when we have a spam thread dedicated to it. :lol:

I don't think I gave myself that many likes, and I'd be surprised if they amounted to more than ten. Sometimes I am the only one who thinks my posts are funny. :lol:

You have 8357 Likes. I think more than a few people think you're funny. ;)

True that. She is awesome... :)

I don't think I gave myself that many likes, and I'd be surprised if they amounted to more than ten. Sometimes I am the only one who thinks my posts are funny. :lol:

Thank you. I think. :unsure:

Thank you. I think. :unsure:

That was a compliment. You have more than 4x the Likes I have, and I've been here a while. :)

I think I once Liked one of my own posts by accident when I clicked the wrong button while trying to quote...I immediately unliked it again

Oh, you're trying to be funny.

Why didn't you just say so?

;)

I've liked every post in this thread... except for this one :(

There...now it doesn't feel left out

Archived