Whats your favorite show opener

RushBoingo

The Best Show Opener  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best song the band has opened on in the past in your opinion?

How about for an intro? Mine is the nuts and bolts to the 2001 Theme (the actual name alludes me) on the Counterparts tour. I get chills everytime I see it.

Also Sprach Zarathustra

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

I'd say The Spirit of Radio....although, Subdivisions made for a kick-ass start to the Clockwork Angels shows...paying homage to Signals' 30th anniversary :yes: Edited by ALifeson85

I voted 2112. Presumably that would just be the Overture and Temples. Such a strong build up.

Actually 2112 means either all of it minus Oracle, all minus Discovery and Oracle, or Overture and Temples

I picked SOR. Mainstream hit so it gets the average guy into the show right away, I never get tired of it, I still love it to this day. Even subdivisions is a great opener, being a mainstream song. Way better than Limelight to open the show.

I picked R30, but Subdivisions was awesome. All the growing anticipation, lights down, crowd roaring, big red clock ticking down to 7:30 and then that unmistakable bass synth. I just got goosebumps.