11 Amazing facts about the McDonald's McRib

barney_rebel

What's a Mason jar ring..?

They're used for canning...Mason jars that is...there's a special ring in the lid that seals the jar once you've added whatever you just canned....I don't can myself but, my mom used to years ago....

:codger:

They're used for canning...Mason jars that is...there's a special ring in the lid that seals the jar once you've added whatever you just canned....I don't can myself but, my mom used to years ago....

Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)

You're very welcome!!!

It disgusts me that companies can pass off products like this. You call it a ___rib but has nothing to do with rib meat. It's like Vitaminwater. The worst part is that the argument of "the consumer isn't that stupid" works in court. I really wish there were laws to prevent crap like this. I'm so glad I steer clear of fast food joints.

It disgusts me that companies can pass off products like this. You call it a ___rib but has nothing to do with rib meat. It's like Vitaminwater. The worst part is that the argument of "the consumer isn't that stupid" works in court. I really wish there were laws to prevent crap like this. I'm so glad I steer clear of fast food joints.

I wonder what the hell happened to genuine ingredients anyway?? Did I miss a meeting where substituted shit can be passed off as other real food??

:codger: :rage:

Tripe: The smooth muscle portion of the stomach...very low in fat content

Heart: Cardiac muscle almost no fat content

Scalded Stomach? well thats what you do to get the outer cellular layer to separate from the muscle layer beneath.

Just how is this any more disgusting than eating say, the egg from an ovary? The muscle of a scallop? An oyster, which includes the entire organism---heart, intestinal tract and all ? A shrimp which includes the entire intestinal tract? Eggs from a fish (caviar)?

Protein is protein folks. It's your conditioning that robs you of enjoying certain types! Just pour some barbecue sauce on that cooked up protein and start the 'par-tay'!

Scalded Stomach? well thats what you do to get the outer cellular layer to separate from the muscle layer beneath.

Just how is this any more disgusting than eating say, the egg from an ovary? The muscle of a scallop? An oyster, which includes the entire organism---heart, intestinal tract and all ? A shrimp which includes the entire intestinal tract? Eggs from a fish (caviar)?

Protein is protein folks. It's your conditioning that robs you of enjoying certain types! Just pour some barbecue sauce on that cooked up protein and start the 'par-tay'!

Aww........ I was just eating a Cherry Bakewell tart when I read about the Tripe, Heart and Scalded Stomach descriptions.............

Aww........ I was just eating a Cherry Bakewell tart when I read about the Tripe, Heart and Scalded Stomach descriptions.............

Oops, running to find a barf bag for you....!!!!

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

Oops, running to find a barf bag for you....!!!!

:laughing guy:

:LMAO: ..!