GHOST is putting the finishing touches its next studio album, Nick Raskulinecz to produce

treeduck

New song up on youtube :haz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN2GCjPh0Hw

I'm just listening to this right now, pretty good riffs, not as immediate as the first album's material but interesting...

The Satanic Circus will be coming to your town next year! Creepy intro!

I'm digging it after one listen.

:guitar:

New song up on youtube :haz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN2GCjPh0Hw

I'm just listening to this right now, pretty good riffs, not as immediate as the first album's material but interesting...

The Satanic Circus will be coming to your town next year! Creepy intro!

I'm digging it after one listen.

:guitar:

:haz: :haz:

Ghost has been confirmed for Rock in Rio in Sept. 2013, along with Slayer, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Bruce Springsteen, Muse, Alice in Chains, Sepultura, Avenged Sevenfold and Ben Harper. Does anyone fancy a visit to the tropics?

Ghost has been confirmed for Rock in Rio in Sept. 2013, along with Slayer, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Bruce Springsteen, Muse, Alice in Chains, Sepultura, Avenged Sevenfold and Ben Harper. Does anyone fancy a visit to the tropics?

If you're paying! :banana:

Aye, count me in, killer lineup there for the most part :smoke:

I wish I had the money to pay for all of you to come by. This is likely to be the best edition of Rock in Rio ever, a lot more bands will be announced soon.

I wish I had the money to pay for all of you to come by. This is likely to be the best edition of Rock in Rio ever, a lot more bands will be announced soon.

Why is it going to be the last one? :unsure: :o

it won´t be! I meant to say this will be the best lineup so far.

it won´t be! I meant to say this will be the best lineup so far.

Oh sorry I must have read that wrong, last instead of best! :smoke:

The new album will be called "Infestissumam." It'll be out in the spring.

01. Infestissumam

02. Per Aspera Ad Inferi

03. Secular Haze

04. Jigolo Har Megiddo

05. Ghuleh / Zombie Queen

06. Year Zero

07. Idolatrine

08. Body And Blood

09. Depth Of Satans Eyes

10. Monstrance Clock

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=183901&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Aww man, the "I'm a Marionette" Abba cover didn't make the cut. I wanted to hear the studio version. :D

Maybe the Japanese pressing!

I love that ABBA song! I'm sure it will be the bonus track on the new Japanese pressing! "Here Comes The Sun" is the bonus track on their debut album!

"Papa" from GHOST on the cover of the new DECIBEL Magazine! NUMBER 100!

You can tell that Papa Got A Brand New Bag! LOL!

His robe and head piece are much better in quality. They are making money!!! I love it! Even Papa's makeup looks better!!!

GHOST will conquer the Earth in 2013!!!

THEY RULE!

"Papa" from GHOST on the cover of the new DECIBEL Magazine! NUMBER 100!

You can tell that Papa Got A Brand New Bag! LOL!

His robe and head piece are much better in quality. They are making money!!! I love it! Even Papa's makeup looks better!!!

GHOST will conquer the Earth in 2013!!!

THEY RULE!

http://www.plovdivmetalforum.net/smf/Smileys/pmf/126619168243dd2ce3789fa.gifhttp://www.70000tons.com/forum/images/smilies/guitarheadbang.gif

I literally just discovered these guys about a week and a half ago. I LOVE the first album. I've had it on constant play, and I've been youtubing the crap out of their live performances (Ritual in San Francisco is amazing). I can't wait for the new album this spring. Imagine my surprise when I find out that Nick produced the new album. Small world :)