Hello from a new member from the icy cold Finland!

Rush2112Drums

Hello everyone!

I'v been browsing this forum for couple days... finally i got my lazy ass to make an account :D I'm a 18 year old dude from Northern part of Finland, Kuusamo. I'v been a Rush fan for about 3-4 years. They'v been growing to me much more on these couple years. To the point that they are easily my favourite band of all time. I know it's kinda embarassing, but first time i heard them was probably "YYZ" in Guitar Hero or something. Then i discovered "Tom Sawyer" and the other "hit songs". When i heard 2112 for the first time, that was when i really got to them :)

I play drums & guitar. Been drumming four couple years and playing guitar approx 5-6 years. Sorry for the advertising, but you can check out my Rush drum covers here :D -> http://www.youtube.com/user/Rush2112Drums

I have not seen Rush live before, but fortunately i happen to own a ticket to Clockwork Angels Tour show in Helsinki, June 10, 2013. It's one day before my 19 year old birthday :D What a birthday gift, to see the boys first time live. Sorry for the long babble, and if the English isn't the best :) Cheers!

Your upcoming adventure sounds wonderful - a great birthday gift. :)

Welcome to TRF! Great to have you here!

:hi: