Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Okay, Kenny hasn't responded to my PM and I don't know when he's getting back so I'm going to go ahead and post the next pic and he can judge his round when he gets back. With that said, have fun with this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV/400_zpsb1d27e9d.jpg

Janie likes to stay abreast with the latest candy eating fads.

So sorry. It was a ridiculous weekend and I did forget I was judging. :(

I guess GoaR takes it by default anyway.

Okay, I don't see any point in continuing this game any longer with the lack of participation we've been having. I'm going to post the scores one last time and call it quits.

However, I am open to reviving the game in the future if enough people express a desire to do so. In fact, I'm open to continuing now if folks want to. But if I don't hear a hue and cry from the people, we'll just let it lay. So if at any time folks would like to play again, just PM me and we'll work from there to determine if we have enough to get it going again.

It certainly has been fun folks and I thoroughly enjoyed participating in and moderating this game. Even if you're not playing the game, keep on captioning because captioning is the spice of Rush life.

With one last salute to Geds for starting the game, I bid you all adieu.

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------64------------------------------------------6/16/14

Principled Man--------------------------------58------------------------------------------5/14/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------56------------------------------------------6/6/14

Snowdogged----------------------------------43------------------------------------------2/24/14

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------42------------------------------------------1/28/14

USB Connector-------------------------------31------------------------------------------4/14/14

Janie--------------------------------------------26------------------------------------------5/5/14

drbirdsong-------------------------------------18------------------------------------------5/25/14

KennyLee--------------------------------------16-------------------------------------------6/11/14

tx_rush-----------------------------------------11-------------------------------------------2/19/14

Lerxster------------------------------------------7------------------------------------------2/26/14

Your_Lion---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

greyfriar------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------11/20/13

Chronos------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------1/22/14

Inthend-------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------2/17/14

rushgoober--------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain--------------------------2--------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

waluigithewalrus--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2---------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Dr. Sheldon Cooper---------------------------1-------------------------------------------3/11/14

KenJennings-----------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/6/14

WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER------------------1--------------------------------------------5/12/14

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

• Like 1

:(

Remember the good old days when we'd have 8+ people caption a single image?

Yeah, those were the days. In its heyday, Caption a Random Image was a happenin' place and I'm sorry to see it fade away like this but, I guess everyone's got other things to do that take priority.

Yeah, those were the days. In its heyday, Caption a Random Image was a happenin' place and I'm sorry to see it fade away like this but, I guess everyone's got other things to do that take priority.

I say try and bump it back when summer's over.... maybe more people will be around then... or maybe when the next big chunk of Rush news comes out :)

I say try and bump it back when summer's over.... maybe more people will be around then... or maybe when the next big chunk of Rush news comes out :)

Yeah, I might go fishing for captioners after a few months, I don't know. I guess everyone just needed a break from it for a while.

Sad to see it die! I'd start playing again to keep the tradition alive!

If after some time we start getting nibblers, we'll see how many we have and if we have a viable gene pool, so to speak, maybe we can revive it. Stay tuned snowy.

• Like 1

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I have just either been working or just too tired to post all of the time. I don't see anything wrong with us just playing for fun!

http://s28.postimg.org/7fbuntgkt/nintendo_nerd_king.jpg