Speculating Rush...

Mr. Not

I was wondering... What's Geddy's favorite candy?

I can't see the guy liking twizzlers or pixie sticks... But I could see him pouring some nerds into his mouth straight from the box.

What's fine dining to him? I can picture eating some lobster with him or something.

This is really interesting stuff to think about... I'm sure all Rush members eat something every day... But what do they typically eat?

I know I am a man of simple taste and have all my meals routine... But especially when on the road Rush has to be spontaneous with what they eat, right?

I remember not too long ago someone saying that between sets Rush should bring out a table and have dinner.

I could see that. Light some candles, get a steak meal served to them, say an atheist grace... Mics would be propped up so we could all hear their little jokes throughout the dinner, hear how each of their days went... What's new in their lives... Comment on what they're enjoying about their meals, what they're not...

The possibilities are endless, they have the money and fan base. How interesting would it be to see Geddy and Alex play each other in table tennis while Neil did his drum solo? That would make for 12 minutes which would be actually amusing! We all know Alex and Ged played tennis, and that Ged is the bigger tennis fan... So what we'd be seeing is Geddy sweeping the floor with Alex as he made humor out of how bad he was doing, the stooge.

Edited by Mr. IsNot

They bring chefs with them on the road. Geddy has mentioned somewhere that he has to have a very particular diet when on the road. Not sure where but it may have been in the documentary on the Rush In Rio dvd.

Nice. I've noticed there past few tours there's always some meat somewhere in the mix. In the 2010 TMT book there's a picture of Ged in a walk in freezer.