Members of Rush do drugs? (Real ones, not pot)?

LedRush

I don't see why it matters, at all. As has been said, drugs are part of the rock and roll lifestyle. Get over it. It happened a decent amount of time in the past.

Less than 10 years?

They seem pretty healthy and happy. And they're making relevant music and selling a lot of concert tickets. What more do you want from them? You want them to be nuns and feed the poor and clothe the naked while making their next album? Besides, 10 years can be a lifetime in some peoples' lives. Think about what Peart was doing (and dealing with) in 1995, 2000, and 2005 and you'll likely see 3 very different people.

So true, how much people can change! Just look at the picture of Neil on their debut album. He doesn't even resemble the Neil of today.

OK...I've got to know if you are being serious here, or are you trying to perpetuate a Rushgoober type ruse.

Do you know who the gentleman is pictured with Alex and Geddy here?

http://www.hayspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/rushrutin.jpg

Pre-coke Neil? If so, that's a great advertisement for the drug!

I don't see why it matters, at all. As has been said, drugs are part of the rock and roll lifestyle. Get over it. It happened a decent amount of time in the past.

Less than 10 years?

They seem pretty healthy and happy. And they're making relevant music and selling a lot of concert tickets. What more do you want from them? You want them to be nuns and feed the poor and clothe the naked while making their next album? Besides, 10 years can be a lifetime in some peoples' lives. Think about what Peart was doing (and dealing with) in 1995, 2000, and 2005 and you'll likely see 3 very different people.

So true, how much people can change! Just look at the picture of Neil on their debut album. He doesn't even resemble the Neil of today.

OK...I've got to know if you are being serious here, or are you trying to perpetuate a Rushgoober type ruse.

That's Neil before he read his first book.
  • Like 1

Less than 10 years?

That's Neil before he read his first book.

Pre-literate neil

:LMAO:

Meh... I'd still tap his non-bookish self

Maybe instead of t-shirts and sticks Neil can jettison a container of used straws out to the audience during the second leg of this tour.
  • Like 1

I enjoy sowing the seeds of perversion...especially in this joint where things grow so easily.

You got that right... just as long as uptight prudes don't blow the whistle on our fun.

:LOL:

I enjoy sowing the seeds of perversion...especially in this joint where things grow so easily.

You got that right... just as long as uptight prudes don't blow the whistle on our fun.

What's getting blown? :drool:

Pick me :drool:

Haha! You guys are funny! YBT casually mentions the word 'blow' and you horny bastards RUSH to the front with your pants pulled down to your ankles!

• Like 1

Haha! You guys are funny! YBT casually mentions the word 'blow' and you horny bastards RUSH to the front with your pants pulled down to your ankles!

:laughing guy:

I don't know what you're talking about? I was only hoping that some balloons would be getting blown up and that we could have a party, but if you know a better way to blow up balloons with your pants pulled down to your ankles, please let us know. ;)

I don't know what you're talking about? I was only hoping that some balloons would be getting blown up and that we could have a party, but if you know a better way to blow up balloons with your pants pulled down to your ankles, please let us know. ;)

I'm sure a lot of Taco Bell is required

:o

I am shocked and apalled at your behaviour! :tsktsk:

ya..... not really!

:P

:LMAO:

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree
  • Like 1

From sexy to vomit-inducing on a dime!

From sexy to vomit-inducing on a dime!

And.... we're back

:P

TRF is good like that

I'd love to see all the people who have posted in this thread hopped up on drugs...

:smoke:

Umm, no trust me it's not a pretty site.

I'd love to see all the people who have posted in this thread hopped up on drugs...

About 20% of my posts...

Maybe we can make a game out of this and try to match the drugs used to music made.

I have a friend who swears that the most prominent music of an era represents the most prominent drugs of that era. I don't know that the theory can be shoe-horned to cover Rush though.

I could NOT care less, it is about the music, the rest is utterly redundant!!!! :wtf:
  • Like 1

About 20% of my posts...

You're not allowed to post that since YOU were the one that was surprised/shocked/thought it was interesting that Peart did some kind of substance within the last ((gasp)) decade.

If you find that comment unfair or annoying then just ignore it and think of perverted things again.

:blaze:

About 20% of my posts...

You're not allowed to post that since YOU were the one that was surprised/shocked/thought it was interesting that Peart did some kind of substance within the last ((gasp)) decade.

If you find that comment unfair or annoying then just ignore it and think of perverted things again.

Read the title of the thread again.

About 20% of my posts...

Ok. That still doesn't change a thing. And after all these pages I still don't know why it matters to you (especially if you sometimes partake)

About 20% of my posts...

Ok. That still doesn't change a thing. And after all these pages I still don't know why it matters to you (especially if you sometimes partake)

Well, it's extremely easy to understand even when not explicitly explained as it has been.