RRHOF Voting

HigherWater

I know many of you have a, "F the RRHOF" stance on Rush's recent nomination but I think it we should still put out our best effort in making sure that Rush dominates the fan poll by a huge margin. We are currently 'only' up 10 points on the nearest competitor. We should be able to double or triple this!!

QUOTE (HigherWater @ Oct 24 2012, 08:04 PM)
I know many of you have a, "F the RRHOF" stance on Rush's recent nomination but I think it we should still put out our best effort in making sure that Rush dominates the fan poll by a huge margin. We are currently 'only' up 10 points on the nearest competitor. We should be able to double or triple this!!

Last I checked Rush had a good lead over any other band, so I think the fan poll has already spoken and given whatever influence to the induction process it can.

I kinda like the fact that they're not in there but part of me wants them to get in just to see if they'll address the snub in any way.

As far as voting goes, I want them to win but I'd hate to see them slaughter Deep Purple who's been eligible for a LOT longer.. Machine head is what got me into good music when I was like 7..