TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

But just now, I tried to import a image from imgur, and because it had a .gif at the end and when I tried to enter it in this forum, a warning popped up saying I couldn't use an image with that format, I had to redo the whole post. I've posted that same image here before. What's up? :huh:

http://i.imgur.com/IUXQcTM.gif

Anyone else having trouble here having to click more than once on things in order to get it moving?

Maybe my mouse is going.

Seems to be working okay here.

I invariably have to tap on thread titles/last post twice to get into a thread but it’s been like this for ages for m.

iOS 12.1.4 iPad Pro 11

Anyone else having trouble here having to click more than once on things in order to get it moving?

Maybe my mouse is going.

Seems to be working okay here.

I invariably have to tap on thread titles/last post twice to get into a thread but it’s been like this for ages for m.

iOS 12.1.4 iPad Pro 11

If I'm browsing the board on my phone I'll sometimes have to tap things twice. You using the mobile version on your iPad?

I keep getting downloads of YouTube files in this Forum. When I click on the file in my device, it turns out to be a screenshot of whatever clip was posted in here, like those in ducky's birthday thread. And elsewhere that contains clips. I haven't even clicked on the clip either. I've been getting them for over a week now.

And it does the same sort of thing if I used the desktop version of this Forum, asks me to "complete this action" using one of two download choices.

I keep getting downloads of YouTube files in this Forum. When I click on the file in my device, it turns out to be a screenshot of whatever clip was posted in here, like those in ducky's birthday thread. And elsewhere that contains clips. I haven't even clicked on the clip either. I've been getting them for over a week now.

And it does the same sort of thing if I used the desktop version of this Forum, asks me to "complete this action" using one of two download choices.

Anyone else getting this on their computer or device?

No

I've been getting this on my cheap Samsung Android phone for about 2 weeks or so. It happens when I go to a TRF page that has a YouTube link on it; it automatically downloads the link and asks me if I want to open it. It does not happen on my desktop; that's a Mac.

I've been getting this on my cheap Samsung Android phone for about 2 weeks or so. It happens when I go to a TRF page that has a YouTube link on it; it automatically downloads the link and asks me if I want to open it. It does not happen on my desktop; that's a Mac.

I have been getting them also for quite a while ... 3 weeks or more. Really annoying.

Omg, you both too?! :o

• Like 1

I have been getting them also for quite a while ... 3 weeks or more. Really annoying.

I thought it was just my weird phone! I have to stop at the end of the day and clean out the files, it's very strange!

I thought it was just my weird phone! I have to stop at the end of the day and clean out the files, it's very strange!

I have to clean them out too - sometimes there's up to 7 of them one after the other. And if I try to cancel the download, it's "there's already a file with that name - download anyway?" Or near enough. Then I end up hitting the cancel button repeatedly up to seven times, and the stupid thing goes and downloads another one before I can stop it. It's getting frustrating.

• Like 1

Sounds like some kind of virus that someone made. After all, phones are basically computers nowadays.....god forbid this spreading...

pcG2tzV.gif

Sounds like some kind of virus that someone made. After all, phones are basically computers nowadays.....god forbid this spreading...

pcG2tzV.gif

I don't think it's a virus, as I routinely screen everything, but I'm sure there's a glitch somewhere, possibly YouTube itself.

• Like 1

pcG2tzV.gif

I don't think it's a virus, as I routinely screen everything, but I'm sure there's a glitch somewhere, possibly YouTube itself.

Leave it to me to conspiracy theorize!

qZ2cAX3.gif

• The topic was unpinned