TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Still problem with posting 'likes'. They post, but almost everytime, an 'error' message comes up. All I have to do is dismiss the 'error' message, but what the HECK? This is 2016!!! can't IP.Board build a completely stable product? Am I expecting too much of living in THE COMPUTER AGE? I got my first personal computer in '85. An Apple IIc. 11 years later, I got my first MAC. Six years after that, I got my first G4. That still exists, but I haven't used it since I got a Dell XPS in '09. now I have a Toshiba Gaming quality laptop. WHAT THE HECK?

not meant as a slam to you, 73, just the developers who write this CRAP!!! Then, they expect site owners and their 'IT' pros to FIX THEIR F*CK:UPS. They all need to DIE!!! [too 'over the top'?]

I LOVE TRF!!!

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Still problem with posting 'likes'. They post, but almost everytime, an 'error' message comes up. All I have to do is dismiss the 'error' message, but what the HECK? This is 2016!!! can't IP.Board build a completely stable product? Am I expecting too much of living in THE COMPUTER AGE? I got my first personal computer in '85. An Apple IIc. 11 years later, I got my first MAC. Six years after that, I got my first G4. That still exists, but I haven't used it since I got a Dell XPS in '09. now I have a Toshiba Gaming quality laptop. WHAT THE HECK?

not meant as a slam to you, 73, just the developers who write this CRAP!!! Then, they expect site owners and their 'IT' pros to FIX THEIR F*CK:UPS. They all need to DIE!!! [too 'over the top'?]

I LOVE TRF!!!

If it's only happening with you and not with everyone then chances are the problem lies with your system and/or Internet connection. This board is very stable and works well for me. Very occasionally when I go to "like" something it takes 30-60 seconds or more to register, but it does go through. That could be attributed to a slow connection on my part, or an excess of users all hitting the site at the same time, but it's not the fault of the developers, IT people, or 73.

• Like 1

I LOVE TRF!!!

If it's only happening with you and not with everyone then chances are the problem lies with your system and/or Internet connection. This board is very stable and works well for me. Very occasionally when I go to "like" something it takes 30-60 seconds or more to register, but it does go through. That could be attributed to a slow connection on my part, or an excess of users all hitting the site at the same time, but it's not the fault of the developers, IT people, or 73.

oh, I KNOW it's NOT 73's fault. I'm just letting my CURMUDGEON out, and am tired of this whole business! It's all about the $$$$$. Why will NO ONE give us what we PAY FOR?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20machine%20moving.gif

Are you both wondering why there has to be a limit on the amount of likes you can "hand out" in any 24-hour period? If so, i agree it is a good question.

Maybe because the admins do not want you abusing the system.(I am talking about the likes)

Edited by Surrender74
  • Like 1

Are you both wondering why there has to be a limit on the amount of likes you can "hand out" in any 24-hour period? If so, i agree it is a good question.

I have wondered.

• Like 1

Yes that is what I'm wondering. It's far from the end of days, I'm not that fussed, but I do wonder.

• Like 2

Is it a cost thing? 73?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Invisible%20Banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I usually get them once maybe twice a day on a bad day. But they only last for a short time and then I can get back on here.
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned