This or That Favourite Line

Cygnus 2112

All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers

Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antennae bristle with the energy

Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antennae bristle with the energy

--(The Spirit of Radio)

Ragged lines of ragged gray; skeletons, they shuffle away…Shouting guards and smoking guns will cut down the unlucky ones

--(Red Sector A)

• Ragged lines of ragged gray; skeletons, they shuffle away…Shouting guards and smoking guns will cut down the unlucky ones
  • Leave out the fiction, the fact is this friction, will only be won by persistence. Leave out conditions, courageous convictions will drag the dream into existence.

Ragged lines of ragged gray; skeletons, they shuffle away…Shouting guards and smoking guns will cut down the unlucky ones

--(Red Sector A)

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal…rise in anger, fall back, and repeat

--(Far Cry)

--(Red Sector A)

It's cold comfort to the ones without it. To know how they struggled, how they suffered about it. If our lives were exotic and strange, we would likely have glady exchanged them for something a little more plain, maybe something a little more sane.

--(Mission)

It's cold comfort to the ones without it. To know how they struggled, how they suffered about it. If our lives were exotic and strange, we would likely have glady exchanged them for something a little more plain, maybe something a little more sane.

--(Mission)

The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect, so hard to earn, so easily burned. In the fullness of time, a garden to nurture and protect…

--(The Garden)

--(Mission)

The future disappears into memory, with only a moment between. Forever dwells in that moment. Hope is what remains to be seen."

--(The Garden)

Edited by GeddysMullet

The future disappears into memory, with only a moment between. Forever dwells in that moment. Hope is what remains to be seen.

--(The Garden)

Are they oblivious to this quality, a quality of light unique to every city street?

--(The Camera Eye)

Are they oblivious to this quality, a quality of light unique to every city street?Are they oblivious to this quality, a quality of light unique to every city street?

Floodlit in the hazy distance, the star of this unearthly show, venting vapours, like the breath, of a sleeping white dragon

It's nice seeing my thread rejuvenated half a year later

Floodlit in the hazy distance, the star of this unearthly show, venting vapours, like the breath, of a sleeping white dragon

--(Countdown)

One moment's high, and glory rose on by, like a streak of lightning that flashes and fades in the summer sky.

--(Marathon)

--(Countdown)

Mama says some ugly words, daddy pounds the wall, they can fight about their little girl later, right now they don't care at all

--(Everyday Glory)

So much for Favourite Line. This has turned into Favourite Verse :P

Mama says some ugly words, daddy pounds the wall, they can fight about their little girl later, right now they don't care at all

--(Everyday Glory)

Writer stares with glassy eyes, defies the empty page…His beard is white, his face is lined and streaked with tears of rage.

--(Losing It)

Writer stares with glassy eyes, defies the empty page…His beard is white, his face is lined and streaked with tears of rage.

--(Losing It)

For their hearts were so unclear, and the truth could not appear. Their spirits were divided into blinded hemispheres!

--(Hemispheres)

Writer stares with glassy eyes, defies the empty page... His beard is whie, his face is lined and streaked with tears of rage.

In a world lit only by fire, long train of flares, under piercing stars. I stand watching the steam-liners roll by.

In a world lit only by fire, long train of flares, under piercing stars. I stand watching the steam-liners roll by.

--(Caravan)

Our first stop is in Bogotá to check Colombian fields. The natives smile and pass along a portion of their yield.

--(A Passage to Bangkok)

Attention planets of the solar federation

We have assumed control

Growing up it all seems so one-sided, opinions all provided. The future pre-decided, detached and subdivided.

--(Caravan)

My spirits are low in the depths of despair…my lifeblood…spills over.

--(2112 Part VI: Soliloquy)