Bay Area Rush Fan's

Julie

We're having a Rushy type party at our house in Walnut Creek on October 23rd. Richard Carter, the RushCon Artist dude, will be up from Los Angeles, so it seems like a good enough reason to party as anything else! signs015.gif

So if any of you folks are around and would like to swing by, we'd love to have ya. It'll be a bbq (if I can get Digital Man to run the grill again LOL.gif ), and we'll have video bootlegs, booze, food, acoustic music for sure, and Lord knows what else.

Kids are most definately welcome!

common001.gif cocktail.gif cheer.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Julie! Great to see you here...wish I could pop on over for that party (more like fly across the country smile.gif ). It sounds like a BLAST.

applaudit.gif

Welcome to the board Julie!!!

I wish I could come to the party, if it wasn't 2200 miles away from me I would probably come. I know, I know.....that's a lame excuse isn't it? doh.gif

http://www.abfnet.com/forum/images/smilies/tomcat.gif

QUOTE (Julie @ Sep 26 2004, 07:38 AM)
Come after work! We can pick you up at the BART station, Moonraker. Lord knows we never get totally into gear until after dark anyhow. applaudit.gif

And thanks for the welcome, madra sneachta and D-13! trink39.gif

Hmm, I might be able to do that. Wouldnt be able to stay too long as I would have to be back at work the next day at the same time, but I might try to work something out.

Woo Hoo!!! Parteeee! Ok, guys, let's start getting together a charter flight right now. I'll start it in Orlando. Jet off to Tampa, Jax, Birmingham, Atlanta, Charleston, NYC, Cinci, etc. picking up RushForum folks along the way, then off to the Left Coast. Sound like fun?

I wish. biggrin.gif

Perhaps we could do our own Southeast US version of same someday soon? confused13.gif

October 23rd?

After the party you can all come to Bourbon Street in Concord to see my Rush tribute band Trilogy featuring Neil's Permanent Waves/Moving Pictures/ESL drumkit!

Trilogy Home Page

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 27 2004, 12:33 PM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 27 2004, 10:04 AM)
We are planning something just like that next year, BSG.  TheTrinity (from Counterparts) is planning it.  Will probably be in April (when Chas is here for a visit).  smile.gif

Sounds cool. Keep us informed.

Yes, for sure! That would be awesome!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Sep 27 2004, 03:15 PM)
October 23rd?
After the party you can all come to Bourbon Street in Concord to see my Rush tribute band Trilogy featuring Neil's Permanent Waves/Moving Pictures/ESL drumkit!

Trilogy Home Page

Awww...man! This night just keeps getting better and better! I'd LOVE to see that drumkit (oh, and all you guys, too icon_really_happy_guy.gif) Dang. Wish I could come. sad.gif

GG, just get a plane ticket and you can stay at my place!

Julie, We played at Rooster's in Alameda with Powerage which includes Mike from RP. He and Ernie are cool guys.

It would be very difficult for us to set up for two different shows at different locations on the same day. As much as I would like to say yes, I am afraid we'll have to pass on the party. We may be able to attend, but not perform.

Songs we will be featuring:

Digital Man

A Passage to Bangkok

Beneath, Between, and Behind

Subdivisions

Chain Lightning

Red Barchetta

Witch Hunt

and Many More!

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Sep 27 2004, 03:54 PM)
GG, just get a plane ticket and you can stay at my place!

Julie, We played at Rooster's in Alameda with Powerage which includes Mike from RP. He and Ernie are cool guys.

It would be very difficult for us to set up for two different shows at different locations on the same day. As much as I would like to say yes, I am afraid we'll have to pass on the party. We may be able to attend, but not perform.

Songs we will be featuring:
Digital Man
A Passage to Bangkok
Beneath, Between, and Behind
Subdivisions
Chain Lightning
Red Barchetta
Witch Hunt
and Many More!

Chain Lightning? Many thats gonna be a good one. Stoopid Bourban street age laws tongue.gif

Actually, I was gonna bug Mike about coming over to play. smile.gif

What I think we'll do, is have the bbq and stuff, then everyone carpool it over to your gig. We're only 15 minutes from the place, so why not? What time do you guys start? I know that sometimes the bands start at like 11pm.

Archived