VIP Nation SWAG

tripdad

If I had it to do again, I would have done stubhub this time, but only because I was unable to purchase the moment VIP presale went live. By all accounts, people who bought them right at the opening bell were all in the first couple of rows. I got mine on the first day of the public vip sale, and was in row 15. I could have done better for that price on stubhub, although not much. The package is worth it for the seat alone if you can jump right on it the second they go live.

Received my swag today! Went to the Philly show on 10/12. I must say, for $300 this was a great GREAT experience. I will definitely do VIP Nation again. I checked out online at 12:04 for tickets that went on sale at 12:00. Got row 3 in front of Alex. Show was awesome! The swag is great. The program and shirt are great. Love the limited edition poster. I will frame it along with the laniard and hologram ticket plus a few pics I took from the awesome seats. Many people here complain about VIP Nation. But I can only say great things about them. Highly recommend using them next time around!

Has anybody from Pittsburgh/went to the Pittsburgh show gotten their tourbooks/poster/etc. yet? I see that people are starting to get their stuff now and it figures that it be the weekend that I'm in Cleveland and it also figures that they don't give us a tracking # either or require a signature, being that these things cost between 275 and 325 dollars for most people.

No, I'll probably be waiting for weeks, while what'll probably actually happen is some thug kid will just waltz right on up to my porch, take my package and sell it for drug money.

I HATE THIS SHIT!!!!

Hey WK,

Did you have your mail held at the post office while you were at the show(s)? If so, theft shouldn't be an issue...Always a good idea...

default/smile.png

No, I didn't look into that option, but as it turns out, a couple of minutes after I made that post, I texted my sister and she told me that it came. So all is good.

That's cool!!

Are you suffering from post-concert depression?? I certainly am....I wish they'd announce the dates for the 2nd leg already...(yes, I'm very impatient...) I need more shows....

Well VIP Nation finally shipped my swag! I just received an email with tracking information. Should have it in a few days now.

got word that my swag from Manchester (opening night, Sept 7.) has been prepared and will ship... only 9 weeks after my show...

As shitty as VIP nation was in fulfilling this order, I still can't complain about the great seats I had opening night. For that, it was worth it (for example, the people sitting next to us had to pay stubhub TWICE as much for the same seats and no swag...)

• Like 1

Has anyone received their swag who attended the Newark show? I apparently got my package from the Brooklyn show without any email notification on Oct 27, only 5 days after the actual show. I'm sure that "superstorm" Sandy has fouled up mail on the east coast as I was forced to p/u mail at a post office 10 mi away until today.

I sent an email to VIP Nation on 08-Nov.

They replied the same day indicating my Philly Show Swag was processed on 05-Nov.

I received an email yesterday (12-Nov) indicating shipment of my VIP Swag from the 12-Oct Philly show.

Today (13-Nov) I received an email indicating shipment of my VIP Swag from the 18-Oct Montreal show.

We'll see.

Has anyone received their swag who attended the Newark show? I apparently got my package from the Brooklyn show without any email notification on Oct 27, only 5 days after the actual show. I'm sure that "superstorm" Sandy has fouled up mail on the east coast as I was forced to p/u mail at a post office 10 mi away until today.

I went to the Newark show and my swag arrived over a week ago; we are nowhere near where Sandy had impact though so that may account for it. Other than the tourbook I wasnt overly impressed with the stuff...but I will still do VIP for the 2013 leg - the seats were all I cared about. If you can get on the VIP sale within the opening minutes you can get great seats for far better prices than you would later from stub hub,etc.

Edited by Stan Getz

I went to the Newark show and my swag arrived over a week ago; we are nowhere near where Sandy had impact though so that may account for it. Other than the tourbook I wasnt overly impressed with the stuff...but I will still do VIP for the 2013 leg - the seats were all I cared about. If you can get on the VIP sale within the opening minutes you can get great seats for far better prices than you would later from stub hub,etc.

Thanks for the info, and you are right about the seat quality thru VIP nation, I got 3rd and 4th row for the 2 shows I did with them but it was also within the opening minutes

I finally got my SWAG for the September 15th Chicago show. Wife just sent me a text. Will see just how crappy this stuff is when I get home tonight!

:rush:

I got my stuff for the opening night show (Manchester Sept 7) TODAY - 9.5 weeks later!

The box was totally battered - and when I picked it up, the shirt fell right out of the package. Then upon opening it, there was no other shirt in the package (I had 2 VIP tickets to this show.) Our mail carrier was still in the neighborhood, so I tracked her down and asked if by change a shirt had fallen out in the truck - she turned around and saw it there... whew... got all my stuff!

Stuff is ok... just a bonus after the stellar tickets I got for opening night. I would still say it was worth it; particularly for a show we wanted to travel for - to ensure pretty good (or great) seats before booking a flight, etc. worked out well for me.

I will echo what everyone is saying about the T Shirts. Very low budget! By comparison, I gave my son my 1982 Signals Tour Jersey just yesterday...it's in better shape than these shirts we just received and my Signals shirt is 30 years old this month!

Happy with the tour programs although they were bent up just like the posters, but not as bad. Same story as Cygnify...box was pretty mangled. I planned on framing the poster, but its too mangled for that. It's numbered, but what's the point if its mangled? I will email and complain about that.

Now then....but the seats...oh the seats! My son and I were 2nd row right in front of Alex...priceless! Never mind the crap swag, loved the seats, loved the experience with my son and would definitely do it all over again!

And then my wife says...why didn't they make the poster a standard size? You know that's a custom frame?? Dooh!

Humm, package/box came mangled with bent tourbooks and posters? That's strange...both of mine came in excellent condition. They must be hurriedly sending out everyone's stuff now due to all the complaints. Yeah, in regard to the framing, I was just thinking of that little "problem" myself. Always something....

I emailed VIP Nation and they responded immediately that my stuff was shipped on Mon Nov 12, so I'll probably see it next week

I received an email on 09-Nov telling me I'd get my SWAG (from the 12-Oct Philly show) on 16-Nov.

It arrived yesterday as indicated.

I received an email on 12-Nov telling me I'd get my SWAG (from the 18-Oct Montreal show) on 20-Nov.

Have faith, my friends (and PATIENCE).