Ricky Williams

mully_53

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are about Ricky comming back confused13.gif ...Personally I think its good as he is an exciting guy to watch but I dont think he should wear the miami uniform again.I dont blame him for retiring it was just the timing and way he went about it that was dirty.... Im not sure that any of his teamates will ever be able to trust and confide in him like a football team should..Not to mention they have a 2nd overall pick at RB.... Just curious what everyone else thinks.....would you want him wearing your colours ?????

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Jun 18 2005, 10:09 PM)
Just curious what everyone's thoughts are about Ricky comming back  confused13.gif ...Personally I think its good as he is an exciting guy to watch but I dont think he should wear the miami uniform again.I dont blame him for retiring it was just the timing and way he went about it that was dirty.... Im not sure that any of his teamates will ever be able to trust and confide in him like a football team should..Not to mention they have a 2nd overall pick at RB.... Just curious what everyone else thinks.....would you want him wearing your colours ?????

He was crap with the Dolphins - I just remember his Saints days....he was the man

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jun 18 2005, 04:16 PM)
Just curious what everyone's thoughts are about Ricky comming back  confused13.gif ...Personally I think its good as he is an exciting guy to watch but I dont think he should wear the miami uniform again.I dont blame him for retiring it was just the timing and way he went about it that was dirty.... Im not sure that any of his teamates will ever be able to trust and confide in him like a football team should..Not to mention they have a 2nd overall pick at RB.... Just curious what everyone else thinks.....would you want him wearing your colours ?????

He was crap with the Dolphins - I just remember his Saints days....he was the man

He was only 150 short of 2000 yrds in 2003....Not sure if u can all that crap tongue.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jun 18 2005, 04:16 PM)

Crap? He rushed for 1853 yards and 1372 yards his 2 years with the Fish, his 2 highest totals....plus when he left the Fish, they sanked to the bottom of the tank so to speak yes.gif

I am looking forward to it ... adds a little spice to the game.

I will never forget the time he wore his helmet to a press conference ... the whole time ... for all questions.

Also, it will be interesting to see how the teamates react.

And, rickyrob, he will instantly be one of the best in the league (assuming he is good shape)

Almost July ... just a few more weeks till preseason!!!

QUOTE (Batman @ Jun 22 2005, 09:19 AM)
It doesn't matter one way or the other.
cool10.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif Personally, I think if he does come back he will be traded !!! Just a hunch, I can't imagine his former teamates embracing him at all mad.gif JMO unsure.gif

troutman trink39.gif

Archived