184 replies to this topic

#181 Sticklight

Sticklight

The Seeker

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostShreddy Lee, on 23 October 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

I'm often amused by videos of YYZ that people take - you'd think at least some people filming a Rush show would be familiar with such a well-known song of theirs. But it's amazing just how many people don't know where to point the camera come solo time - Geddy's first solo? Let's look at Neil doing nothing! Now comes Neil's solo - shoot the camera over to Alex! It both frustrates and amuses me every time.

:goodone:
I couldn't agree more! I just hate when people do that. C'mon, filming Alex during Geddy's bass solos? :beathorse:

Sponsored Post

#182 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6190 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

not sure if this has been posted or not but here's a wicked video of Where's my thing?/ Neil's solo.
Geddy's amazing on this one too!

Edited by MMCXII, 22 November 2012 - 05:05 PM.

#183 toscanobarga

toscanobarga

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 831 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostSticklight, on 16 November 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

I'm often amused by videos of YYZ that people take - you'd think at least some people filming a Rush show would be familiar with such a well-known song of theirs. But it's amazing just how many people don't know where to point the camera come solo time - Geddy's first solo? Let's look at Neil doing nothing! Now comes Neil's solo - shoot the camera over to Alex! It both frustrates and amuses me every time.

I couldn't agree more! I just hate when people do that. C'mon, filming Alex during Geddy's bass solos? :beathorse:

Sometimes you just get caught up in the moment and forget or you just don't have the best view.

I didn't too badly, but far form perfect

#184 toscanobarga

toscanobarga

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 831 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostSticklight, on 16 November 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

sometimes you just get caught up in the moment and forget. or don't always have the best view.

I didn't do too badly, but shoulda done better.

Oh well.

#185 toscanobarga

toscanobarga

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 831 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

The rest of my videos

A few more to come

http://www.youtube.c...re=results_main

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users