New Hasslevania 2 Trailer

Del_Duio

Hi guys,

I have been working on the sequel to Hasslevania (itself an original game that's a Castlevania homage / parody) since basically the 1st one was released back in Nov 2007. It's been a long while now however I'm really far along with it and made a new trailer to put on YouTube the other day:

H1 synopsis:

You are Rovert Bellhump, grandson of missing vampire hunter Simon Bellhump, and have just been approved by the mysterious Shifty & Sons law firm for a new house. This house just happens to be located right next to Count Dracula's Castle Hasslevania, evil incarnate! With all the loud goings-on over there, Rovert grabs his Grampy's crappy short sword and heads over to get Drac to keep the noise level down, "Or I will call the cops!".

H2 synopsis:

After the destruction of Castle Hasslevania, Rovert and Chris Subdevil follow bat Dracula into deep space via the castle escape pod. Shortly after an unforseen accident, the two "friends" become fused into one person- Rovert is the brawn (the good), Chris is the brain (the bad). When a mysterious abandoned propagne freighter turns out to be not so abondoned afterall, it's up to the bickering duo to track down Dracula and explore this sector of space.

Thanks for hearing me out!

• Like 1

Not really, but I do get that a lot laugh.gif

The first game has some floating Hoff Heads that act like the floating Medusa Heads do in the Castlevania games.

• Like 1

Another new trailer, this time showing the 3rd main planet Propagnus Prime. This is designed for the end-game though it may be possible to attempt to make a run at it earlier.

This shows the main evil army of the game, The Yankers, which are half-alien / half New York Yankees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8N2sLTrc74

Bump for new trailer and info!

I plan on finishing and releasing the game by Summer 2017.

I have it up on Greenlight as of last night too.

Another new trailer, this time showing the 3rd main planet Propagnus Prime. This is designed for the end-game though it may be possible to attempt to make a run at it earlier.

This shows the main evil army of the game, The Yankers, which are half-alien / half New York Yankees.

Well, when smart = bad and the alien-yankees are the bad guys, I'm definitely rooting for the bad. Wouldn't the cheating, disheveled, and disgusting Red Sox make for more appropriate bad guys? You could even have the country's largest PEDofphile, Big PEDi, be the ending boss.

• Like 1

Well, when smart = bad and the alien-yankees are the bad guys, I'm definitely rooting for the bad. Wouldn't the cheating, disheveled, and disgusting Red Sox make for more appropriate bad guys? You could even have the country's largest PEDofphile, Big PEDi, be the ending boss.

When I started this, I didn't know about all that haha. It's been since 2007- I can't change it now!

It's funny too because some of the Yankers mentioned are Jeter and friggin' GIAMBI. Man, he hasn't played for the Yankees in forever.

• Like 1

When I started this, I didn't know about all that haha. It's been since 2007- I can't change it now!

It's funny too because some of the Yankers mentioned are Jeter and friggin' GIAMBI. Man, he hasn't played for the Yankees in forever.

And Giambi was probably a cheater as well, so...

Anyway, the game looks fun and quirky!

• Like 1

And Giambi was probably a cheater as well, so...

Anyway, the game looks fun and quirky!

Thanks, friend!

This is actually more for me at this point. I just really need to actually finish this thing. I think if I never did it'd be terrible. I've never had any project last nearly this long, and have made like 6 full games during this same time frame to boot!