Funniest Horror films you've seen!

treeduck

I agree with those who have said Evil Dead 2 and An American Werewolf in London. I love both those movies.

Blackhawkrush said Peter Jackson's Bad Taste. That's a fantastic low budget film.

I'd also say another Peter Jackson movie, Braindead (you might know it by the alternate title of Dead Alive)...featuring the amazing Kung Fu Priest

"I Kick Arse for the Lord!" laugh.gif

Edited by Your_Lion

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Aug 31 2012, 12:40 AM)
Also, just about any horror movie riffed by MST3K or Rifftrax.

applaudit.gif

Ooooh! There it is! The "right" answer!

Any movie with Joel and the 'bots commentary. I'm partial to "The Screaming Skull" and some shorter clips on YouTube.

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Aug 31 2012, 08:35 AM)
I'd also say another Peter Jackson movie, Braindead (you might know it by the alternate title of Dead Alive)...featuring the amazing Kung Fu Priest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7xN3Z7890o

Son of a bitch, you beat me to it haha!

I still like the scene where Lionel's taking the baby zombie through the playground and he's beating the kid's head off the jungle gym and etc while a horrified woman looks on.

"Hyperactive."

Hahahaha

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Aug 30 2012, 05:33 PM)
It's Alive. It scared me when I was 4. Didn't see it for about 38 years and laughed my ass off when I saw it again.

Holy shit man, good one!

I had severe nightmares after I saw that movie for a week at least. Something about those demonic babies just doesn't sit well for a 10 year old ohmy.gif

Go to the 12:30 mark of this link. This always cracks me up. It's from Amityville 2: The Possession. rofl3.gif

"you know my name....dirty priest!....Confess!!!!"

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 31 2012, 02:54 PM)
Go to the 12:30 mark of this link. This always cracks me up. It's from Amityville 2: The Possession. rofl3.gif

Ha, I saw that one in the theater when it was new. My friend and I started laughing at it and ticked off the people around us, but I couldn't stop because it was so horrible. We were also a little drunk.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Aug 31 2012, 04:41 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 31 2012, 02:54 PM)

Ha, I saw that one in the theater when it was new. My friend and I started laughing at it and ticked off the people around us, but I couldn't stop because it was so horrible. We were also a little drunk.

It's such a rip off of the Exorcist as well. The girl that played the sister was in a movie that came out a year later where she played a psychotic baby sitter. I remember Barry Bostwick was in it also. She could certainly play a mean girl!

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Aug 31 2012, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Aug 31 2012, 08:35 AM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7xN3Z7890o

Son of a bitch, you beat me to it haha!

I still like the scene where Lionel's taking the baby zombie through the playground and he's beating the kid's head off the jungle gym and etc while a horrified woman looks on.

"Hyperactive."

Hahahaha

trink39.gif

There's so many funny scenes in that movie laugh.gif

Mirrors. In high school a friend bought it on DVD as part of his Halloween party. I sat on the side of the room with a guy I've known forever as I don't care much for horror movies. We were dying of laughter the entire time while the others where legitimately scared. I have to admit their reactions were part of the humor but towards the end we were going "she's in the water, wait for it, 3 2 1 OHHH WHAT! NAILED IT!"

Good times.

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Sep 1 2012, 11:17 PM)
QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Sep 1 2012, 12:10 PM)
Madman is another so bad it's good classic especially with that car hood beheading scene.

"Madman Mraz!" rofl3.gif laugh.gif

Yup, another classic! That movie also has one of the most unattractive casts ever!! rofl3.gif

Speaking of unattractive and hilariously awful, Don't Go Into The Woods Alone is another one worthy of MST3K banter.

During a pause in the action of MST3K's "The Deadly Mantis," the hero and the dame have a quiet moment together in a car...

WOMAN: Shouldn't we be going?

MAN (putting the moves on her): But I've got a mantis in my pantis...

QUOTE (condemned2bfree @ Sep 4 2012, 03:19 AM)
crossover of horror and sci fi, still hilarious

rofl3.gif

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2302/398pxplan9alternativepo.jpg

The original king of bad movies. A must see. The Rifftrax version is unnecessary because it's bad enough on its own, but tremendous fun.